What's Going On?

You were walking around the palace, getting used to your new surroundings, or perhaps you were in one of the rooms, when a guard comes up to you. "Miss." He says, if you are a lady. "Sir." He says, if you are a gentleman. "You must go back to your assigned room immediately. More information will be presented to you in a little while." The guard makes sure you get to your room safely, and then he leaves to go replay the message to other selected. Confused, you look around your room that you share with four other selected. None of you know anything, and you wait for more news as the guard promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's going on? You aren't allowed to walk around the castle, and no one else seems to know what is happening. Talk with the other selected in your room. Come up with theories about what is happening. Hopefully more news will be released soon...

Please, please, PLEASE talk to the other selected in your room! You are not only here to meet the Royals, you are here to make friends. You'll need friends with what's coming...

And yes if you are roleplaying in an area you can keep roleplaying there, just make sure to also roleplay in your room.

Royals can do this too