Found!

You are walking down the halls, talking with your friends or a royal, or maybe you are in one of the rooms, singing or doing art, when you see guards running around. They are running towards the front of the castle, and seem to be in a rush. Curious as to what is going on, you follow them. They open the huge gates of the palace, and you see a figure on horseback riding towards the palace. When the figure gets closer, you see that it is Princess Maya, the foreign royal from the Caribbean, and Duchess Lucy's friend. Her face is red and she looks out of breath. Behind her is Lady Grace, and in her arms is Princess Adelaide! "I found them in the meadow." She gasps. "The rebels must have left them there." Both girls have numerous cuts, scrapes, and bruises on their bodies. A guard reaches up, and Maya places little Adelaide in his arms. "Take her to the hospital wing immediately." The guard nods and does as she commands. "Same for her." Maya instructs, gesturing towards Grace. A guard reaches up and grabs Grace. Holding her carefully, he rushes off to the hospital wing.

Princess Adelaide: Laugh-For_Tomorrow
Lady Grace: emily_h9
Princess Maya: me

REACT IN THE COMMENTS AND/OR ROLEPLAY WITH EITHER MAYA, GRACE, OR ADELAIDE!