Other Important Characters (open)

Whoops I was supposed to publish this a long time ago...oh well better late than never!!

These characters are all important to the storyline.

Queen Bianca: formerly known as Princess Bianca, Queen Bianca is the ruler of Australia. Many of the selected girls in the previous selection met her at the Royal Brunch. Although she has matured quite a bit, she is still a bit silly around those she trusts. She has a ten year old daughter named Emilia (everyone calls her Emily) whom everyone adores. Prince Colton is especially close with her, and treats her like a little sister.

Played by: me
Emilia (Emily): me

King Aiko: formerly known as Prince Aiko, he is the ruler of Japan and husband to Raven, one of the Selected girls in the previous selection. They have two sons together, the oldest and the crown prince of Japan, Prince Alexander, and the youngest, Prince Cooper. He, Bianca and Will are all very close friends.

Played by: me
Queen Raven: Miya_Fullbuster
Alexander: Miya_Fullbuster
Cooper: Decembra1998

Megan: formerly a normal rebel, Megan is now the leader of the northwestern rebel forces. It is uncertain where her loyalties lie, but King William trusts her, as she saved his life and the lives of many selected girls and guards in the previous selection.

Played by: me

Amanda: Amanda is Megan's second in command and does not share her empathy towards the Royals. She used to be the head maid, but William fired her, and so she hates the Royals, but especially Will, with a passion. She is ruthless and dangerous and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She acts like a good friend to Megan, but is really plotting to get rid of her so she can take over the rebel forces.

Played by: Yologirl2050

Henrik: the former Prince of Armenia, he fell for a previous selected girl and then maid, Alice, which led to their banishment from Illéa. He and Alice went back to his home country of Armenia, along with the Illéan Princess Rylee. He married Alice and they have three kids, with another on the way. Marinette is their oldest daughter, and she is 17. Her twin brother Marcus is the crown prince of Armenia, and they have a three year old daughter named Mabel, with one more child on the way.

Played by: me
Alice: Yologirl2050
Marinette: Yologirl2050
Marcus: XKeep_Chillx123
Mabel: Yologirl2050

Prince Koray: Koray is the younger brother of Queen Anissa, the Queen of Andorra. He is the youngest of five siblings, and the only boy. He met Margaret, who was then a selected girl, at the Royal Brunch, and they started talking. They spent more and more time together after the selection and one day, Koray asked Margaret to marry him. She agreed, and now they live happily in the Andorra.

Played by: me
Queen Anissa: me
Margaret: roseyhallmark
Their kids: OPEN!!!

If you have any more ideas for characters or plots/ideas for the story, feel free to tell me!