Saved!

It was a night no one would forget.

It had been a week since Prince Logan and Lady Skylar were rescued from the rebel base. Another week that Princess Everly, along with Ladies Karina and Maisilyn, were still with the rebels.

So when a guard saw a weird looking figure stumbling towards the castle, he had no idea what it was. Perhaps just some wild animal that made its way over to the castle. As the figure got closer, he realized that it was not one, but three figures. A soft light fell on their faces, and he gasped as he realized who they were. By some miracle, it was Princess Everly, Lady Karina, and Lady Maisilyn.

The guard quickly rang for assistance, opened the palace gate, and ran outside to help them. A few more guards ran outside to help the girls. They picked them up and carried them to the infirmary.

Some of the Royals and selected girls had heard the commotion, and had got up and went to the front of the palace. They watched in disbelief as the girls were carried in. How did they escape from the rebels? What did the rebels do to them? And how were they still alive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Everyone is safe. Well at least from the rebels. If you want to visit Princess Everly, Lady Karina, and/or Lady Maisilyn, they are all in the infirmary. Let's hope they'll be okay...