You Stubborn Mumble Jumble

DAY 10

"This is it everyone. After weeks of training, we have finally come to this," she opened her eyes and raised her head high as she looks at us one by one dead in the eye, "I want full participation from everyone, I don't want to see anyone lazing about. Show me what its meant to be in a group, show me why a partnership is stronger than any individual, this isn't survival of the fittest anymore. Each of us must contribute our strength to show our true power!" she picked up her stick and she harshly hit it against the board, "this is our goal, I've listed all the possible outcomes that you may want but that is as far as I can go! Everything is up to you. The recipes, the procedure, the texture, you should know the rest! Now go and show me what true teamwork is! Whip me up a dish worth dying for! BEGI—"

"Rin-sensei," Kiba raised his hand.

"W—what is it Kiba-kun?"

"Don't you think you're going a little too overboard on this? We're not going to war you know," Kiba shrugged.

"Ku ku ku ku~~" she chuckled, "that's where you're wrong Kiba-kun~~" with a smug smile on her face she placed her hands on her hips, "this is your midterms exams!"

"EH???!!!!!"

"WHAT???!!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

"I don't even remember how to cook any of those on the board!"

The students started to complain.

"Ku ku ku ku, that's right. Instead of using the score on your exam tomorrow for your grade, I'd be using your score here and I'll make your midterm exam my project~~" she said in a sing-song voice, "but I still challenge you all to cook a perfect DONAKTSU~ <3"

I look over to Temari who was smiling dreamily. Probably thinking of food. 

"Alright! Time is set to 2 hours. BEGIN!!!"

Just like that everyone set to work.

"Hey Ino, you think you can cook up the Burger Steak?" Temari asked as we gather in out group which consisted of me, Naruto, Sakura, Uchiha, Hinata and Kiba.