This is a -Tobi~ -Sleep over

Heyyo!!! This is an extra super long chapter that literally took me a month to finish lol. Anyway hope y'all enjoy and an Advance Merry Christmas!!! 

Note: I didn't reread the whole thing after I finished it so do indicate any weird events or typos. :)

DAY 111, DEC 23 (Friday)

"We should have just taken the bus."

...

"My arms are already killing me."

...

"I told you that alley was a shortcut!"

...

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

...

"My fingers! I can't feel my fingers!"

...

"It's such a cold weather but I'm already sweating."

...

"I think I broke a nail—"

"—You say one more word I'm dropping this and kissing you to shut you up."

I immediately clam my mouth shut as soon as those words left his mouth.

It's not like he'd really do it. Not like he wouldn't do it either.

Looking down at the two cases of sodas in our hands, I switch my hold. We were tasked to pick up the drinks on our way back to Itachi's house from the Leaf Industry. I didn't think they'd order two cases though.

Uchiha said he could carry both of it on his own. It makes me feel guilty not doing anything so I offered to carry the other case to which was too heavy for me. So we stacked them up and took one end each instead.

"Finally," Uchiha grumbles.

I pout, sending an annoyed glance his way. I mumble, "it's not like you were really gonna do it."

"Keep talking and you'll find out."

Yeah... I don't wanna find out. But man, someone's been grumpy this morning and right now is apparently no exception.

"Sasori's coming isn't he?" Uchiha breaks the silence with his question.

I nod not wanting to say another word.

"Then there's your answer why."

Dumbfounded, I decided not to ask him any further. He's basically hating on everyone in the Akatsuki so what's with the sudden favoritism?

"My arms are really hurting..."

"We're already climbing up the stairs."

"Yes, and that just hurts it more."

"Alright," Uchiha breathes, "just drop it here and I'll carry them one by one inside."

"Sasuke!" A cheery voice called out from the top of the stairs.

We both stopped and looked up to the smiling pinkette. Her skin slightly pale from the cold and her cheeks tinted rosy red. She wore a loving smile... Until she saw me.

"Sakura," Uchiha furrows his eyebrows.

"Ino?" Sakura frowns looking at me.

"Uchiha," I whisper to him with a nervous yet irritated look at the way she's glaring at me.