Feel so Real

"You stinking PIG!!!"

I quickly scrambled to my feet as Karin lunged at me barely missing me.

"I was kidding!!!" I yell out as I run to the other side.

"Hey Sakura! Get a grip!" Kiba fans Sakura who has lost all sense beside him.

"AS IF YOU WERE KIDDING!!!"

"Can't you people take a joke?!" She throws her shoe at me that I manage to block with my arm.

"Karin cut it out!" Naruto intervenes.

She grits her teeth at me, "I'm not just gonna let you treat Sasuke like that! Who do you think you are?!"

I did my best to be at the exact opposite of her as she continues to chase me around everyone else.

"Can't you take a joke?!"

"Its not a joke!"

Naruto gets up, "Karin stop!" He blocks Karin's path.

Karin glares up at her cousin.

"Get out of my way retard!" She shoves at him making him step back.

"Oh c'mon, Sasuke loves it when he's being teased like that. Right Sasuke?" Temari interjects.

Uchiha spits his drink at Kiba at that remark.

"Dude!!"

Karin's face became more pissed off than it already was.

No one's beating up Uchiha for me when he treats me like I did (> ^ <)

Before I knew it Karin managed to get pass Naruto and she tackled me right to the floor.

"Karin!!!" Naruto yells.

"Get off me!!!" I took hold of both of her wrist, keeping her claws far away from me.

"Apologise!!!"

Why do I need to apologise especially to her???

The two of us struggle on the ground rolling over a couple of times.

"Leave me alone you crazy witch!"

She took my hair into her palm and started tugging on it.

"What did you just call me?!!"

I grit my teeth as I struggle to remove her grip from my hair.

My anger slowly rising.

"What you deaf?!!" I shout back as I finally released my hair from her. She frantically struggled underneath me and I was so ready to hit her.

She clawed at my face and as I was about to throw a punch at her I was pulled away by the waist.

"Easy there tiger," Suigetsu, a white haired male species, lifted me up.

"Let go Suigetsu!!" I yell at him as I clawed at his arms.

Jugo, a red haired also male species, helps Karin up.

"Let her go Suigetsu," Naruto approaches over to us.

"Don't you dare Suigetsu!" Karin quickly says, "hold her still as I teach her a lesson!"

Naruto holds Karin back. "Karin cut it out!"

I feel Suigetsu's grip tighten around me as I dig my nails into his arm.

"Stop moving around too much," he tells me.

Are you kidding me?! Let me go and I'll stop!

I start to kick my feet and tried to push him away.