You Guys AREN'T Invited!

DAY 39: OCTOBER 10 (Monday)

Throwing my bag of garbage in the trash pit I pat down my skirt and my coat.

I finally finished cleaning my apartment and was now headed to school.

Not too long I see Sakura standing by the staircase that led to Uchiha's house.

She looks up to me, "Morning."

"Morning Sakura," I greeted back, "waiting for Uchiha again I see."

She nods.

"Then I'll go ahead," I waved to her.

"Ino..."

"Hmm?"

"I... really love Sasuke... You know that right?" She speaks stopping me.

I turn to look at her raising my eyebrow, "everyone does."

"Good... Cause I'm not just gonna hand him over to anybody." She looks at me straight in the eyes, "I've love him with all my heart ever since we were in middle school. I want to always be with him. I know you don't mean for things to happen— in fact I know you don't like him. You won't give a damn about him..."

Oh boy, here we go.

"At least that's what I want to believe. Because sometimes you tend to show that you do..." Her gaze sharpens at me.

She smiles, "I hope you take this seriously. Because I'm definitely serious about him, and I won't let anyone stand in our way."

I frown but internally laughing at her threat to me. I can assure her, I have no plans to steal that jerk away.

"I like you Ino. I really like being your friend and I want us to stay that way. This is a warning to a friend from a friend," her smile once again disappears.

"But next time, it won't be from a friend..."

I stood there as she glared at me.

Footsteps descended from the stairs and there stood Uchiha as he looks over to me.

Sakura turned around and gave him her usual sweet smile.

"Good morning Sasuke~"

"Morning," He mumbles as he takes the last step down, "Morning Yamanaka."

Instead of greeting him back I averted my gaze from him.

"Sasuke!" I heard a deeper voice. I see Itachi descend the stairway as well, "why do you always rush out on me? You left your wallet from your hurry."

Uchiha glares as he takes his wallet, "you didn't have to bring it to me."

"Morning Sakura, Ino." Itachi acknowledges completely ignoring Uchiha's glare.

We both returned his greeting.

"Let's head to school together Sasuke." Sakura suggests.

"I'll go ahead," I tell them pointing my way.

"I'll walk with you," Itachi heads over beside me, "shall we?"

I nod as we started to walk off leaving Sakura and a confused Uchiha.

"Are you headed for work?"

Itachi nods.

"I wish I could go to work on weekdays too. I'd probably earn more than I normally do."

"You probably will," He agrees, "but you also need to focus on your studies."

"Even so, I barely make it through the week whenever I miss work," I tell him frowning, "and to think Mr. Nagato forbid me to go to work so I can attend the school festival. It was just so cruel." I faked a tear.