5. Come along with Me

"I don't want to go out." Ivy winched and reminded Linden of a child—a spoiled, pampered little girl.

Linden had blinked his eyes once or twice at her in disbelief, and then rolled his eyes. He drove there in less than thirty minutes, to take her back to her home and she was not even ready to move.

"Ivy," Linden warned sternly,

"I will freeze," She pouted and folded her arms across her chest. He looked up to the sectioned ceiling just above his head and shook his head; Ivy was having fun, staring him cheerfully with smiles and giggles.

Linden started crawled toward her, his hand reaching out as if to grab her. Ivy gulped and tried to step back, but she was already against the wall. The smiley giggles were gone. He leaned closer, so close that his face was less than two inches away from hers. Linden hand lingered on her waist for a moment and Ivy was unusually okay with that, even something like moans escaped her lips. Then, he ruined it as he started tickling her. Screaming, Ivy jerked her body forward, while lightly elbowing him in the stomach and then she just started laughing like she would never able to stop.

"Cheater! You can't tickle," Ivy cried. Linden was powerful against her even if she tried she wouldn't be able to push him, so Ivy began to tickle him too; his body jump and his muscle began to spasm. Linden started laughing and finally pulled himself up of the ground taking Ivy along,

Linden held tightly to her hand, almost painfully, as though he feared losing her in the crowd of people and started dragging her on out of the. She stumbled once, twice, her stiletto heels clearly not the best footwear while drunk

"You're so drunk." Linden chuckled; Ivy only pouted but didn't say a word she just let him drag her rest of the way without much objection.

As they were passing through dance floor, floor was so very crowded that their movements got restricted. Linden felt her hand was slipping out of his hold. He held her hand tighter and pulled her closer to him but soon Ivy tried to snatch her hand out of his grasp. He turned his head and looked at Ivy; she was already twirling "I love this song,"

Linden huffed, "can we dance, Dannie?" Ivy asked giggling. She looked at him from under her long eye-lashes with her big puppy eyes. And it took a lot of courage for him to refuse.

"May be next time?" Linden suggest like it was good idea. She began to make a peculiar little whining noise down in her throat, like a forlorn puppy. He pushed their way out of the crowd and made their way down the stairs, toward the exit of the night club.

They were almost to the exit door when, when Ivy stopped walking and turned around but her arms still holding Linden's hand, so even Linden turned around. Then he saw a friendly-looking young girl with curly blonde hair peeked out from Ivy's side. The blonde girl wrapped her arms around Ivy and hugged her.

"Hey Vie, Where were you all this time?" She asked curiously then she gave Linden a hard little glare as she questioned, "who are you, and where are you taking her?"

"Rossi, this is Dannie," Ivy giggled and buried her face in his neck. Linden understood that this was the friend, who Ivy was looking for. Damn! Linden thought, Ivy was so drunk the she couldn't search for her being in same night club at same time.

"He is the best because he bought me ham burger," Linden's heart raced and his breath caught as Ivy whispered, dipping more into the crook of his neck. But soon a spasm churned through his stomach and swirled up into the back of his throat. His shoulders heaved and his cheeks swelled at thought of Rosalie would take Ivy away from him.

"I am Rosalie, Ivy's friend." Rosalie said then she forwarded her hands towards him for a shake.

"Ivy do you know this guy?" Rosalie then looked at Ivy and asked bluntly, not caring if that offends Linden. Ivy nodded grinning like a fool.