school [another worst day]

Maya pov
I was in school which is another worst day for me i was in my favroite class chemistry.

Our teacher Mr.diaz was giving us lad partners for the 3rd semester so far for the 1st i got emily 2nd i got noah which he did nothing and am hoping i get olivia this time.

Mr.diaz said "okay lab partners emily and noah,bianca and sabrina,blake and ellie,jack and peter,alexandra and max,piper and pete,and lastly maya with trey".

Oh no emily gonna hate me and even worse my bully.

He said "okay switch".emily said "dont worry you will get an A+".

I smiled she not jelouse but i feel like she is.

Trey came and sat on emily set.

He said "hi well lets get to working partner".i noded.

I herd somone say/wisper "maya am gonna get you for this".

I turned around and saw bianca walk away.

I said "okay lets start with the work sheet".he nods.

I pick up my pencial and said "okay 3 KHO + 1 H3PO4 than we draw an arrow".

Trey said "just like that".i said "yeah i dont get why you have a failing grade in math and chemistry if its so easy".

Trey said "well its not easy we just need the right person to do this".i smiled.

And said "well than after we draw the arrow we put 1 K3P04 + 3 H2O and thats how we balance chemical equations ".

Trey said "okay good i though i got this worng good thing your smart".my smile fell but i did a fake smile.

We put our googgle on and started doing our project.

_______________________________________
It was the end of the day and time to go home i opened my locker.

I herd somone say "well looks like thd little hoe is here".i turned aeound and it was bianca.

Bianca said "whats wrong cant speak".i said "yeah i can just a little but anyway what do you want".

Bianca said "well first you got lucky trey is never gonna like you becuase well he's popular and your not".

A tear sliped i dont even like him emily dose so why do i get bullied.

Bianca said "now lets do a luttle something to her".

Bianca took me to the bathroom and all of her crew were in there.

Bianca and her crew started beatibg my up which my lip was bleeding.my arm was harmed.

Than luckly emily came in and said "what are you guys doing get out".

They all left and saw that i was bleeding.

Emily said "maya your gonna be okay just lets get you clean up ".i nod she gets a towel and wips the blood off.

E

mily said "wanna come over to my house".i said "sure lets bring olivia cause i really dont wanna see jenny right now".

Olivia came in and said "guys ready". I nod and we went walking to emily house wasnt that far from school.

I then got a text from jenny

J-am gonna babysit the coopers today
M-okay am staying at there house how was your interview
J-good see you there.