The end just a new beginning

MAYA
We finalley reached the towing place, we saw the lady starting to close up, we all shouted hey.

Jenny said " hey wait wait lady ". They both get out of the car. Lady said " were closed come back tomorrow".

How rude

Jenny said " we have money give us the car and will be on our way".  Lady said " look girly , am tierd, my feet hurt, and My truck has a falt tire, I've had a very long night".

Women said " yeah so dont mess with trixie".  What a nice name trixie stands for The name Trixie is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Trixie is: Bringer of joy, brings joy. Happy

Well she's not so happy nor brings joy and seriously am like a human dictionary.

Jenny said " DON'T MESS WITH THE BABYSITTER".

she grabed her key and unlocked and grabed the car.

Inside car

Lola said " everyone buckled up". We all said " yep!".

Lola said " good we have to get home before your parents do, so hold on ". We then aravide back at the anderson.

Jenny said " okay kids, we need to move trey i need you to get the hose, rinse the car off, i'll put it into the garage later. maya i knew this wasnt gonna be a good day so go change into one of my extra clothes in the car  everybody else get inside".

I smiled and went to the car i looked were i usually which is the front there it was.

I grabed the clothes:

I went running to the bathroom and changed woah i look like me for once!

Stright A Maya

I went to the other bathroom and herd trey and Emily.  Emily said " so ask her out childhood friends".

Trey said " were friends thats all". Emily said " will see this summer".

I said " hey can i join". Emily saif " yeah real maya".

When we were done washing the dog Emily washed the hair die off i didn't dont think mom or dad would care.

We then go downstaris and everything was spotless yes.

Emily and i said " wow". Trey said " check her out". Holding the dog.

Lola said " oh Jenny, maya better get going everyone upstaris and in bed". Jenny said "alright ".

They look at us. Lola asked " what?".trey said " we just wanted to say". Emily said "we think your awesome babysitters ".

I said " even tho we got into an adventure of a life time".

Aj said " yes this has been the coolest night of our lives".Bobby said " for sure". Katy said " absoultly ".

AJ said " I met my hero".Bobby said "I finalley found the perfect ingredient". Katy said " finalley went to my first gala".

Trey said " we missed the concert but, but this has been the best night of my life".

Smiling at me.

Jenny said " yes ours too". Lola said " yeah!". We all stood silent and Lola said "okay freaks everyone get going, go,go,go".

Coopers household

I was staying with Emily tonight so we could talk and everything.

We then went to the window to see Jenny leave at our house but I saw Zac and jenny.

I said  "ask her out loser".

Katy said " ask him out".

We both looked at them watching to ask eachother out. Next thing i knew they kissed aw.

I said " see you at home jenny". Jenny said " okay".

Next day
I was in my room on my laptop and saw a email from Lola.

Lola 'looks like you too hit it off'

I look its a picture of me and trey talking in marios and a picture of emily,trey and i. I smiled and herd the door open I shut the laptop.

Mom said " sweetheart time for dinner". Dad said " may did you have a good sleepover ".

They both saw on my bed. I said " great ".mom said " Maya what did you do to your hair?".

Dad said " it's okay Jena". Mom rolled her eyes and said " be down at 5".

They both leave i put my laptop up and print out the picture and put them in a frame under my bed.

That was a crazy adventure but
The end is just a new beginning

{705}
So if you guys want a sequel just comments your favorite song and that will be it.