Trouble

Maya pov

Lola said " okay am gonna do it". Jenny said " are you sure this is a good idea".

" yes people sell concert tickets each day no bug deal".

Lola then gives aj her camera.

I herd aj said " dont worry am a derby girl". Lola said " okay". And walked away.

I went to the taco cart and so did jenny.

Trey said "jenny sit in this". Trey had been in love with jenny since he met me monkey bars. But anyway he put a jacket on the bench and i felt cold but he didnt care.

Instead of jenny sitting there katy said "thanks trey so thoughtful". I laughed so hard and trey glared. I sat next to trey.

" what are you doing aj please be careful".

" its the swift chi chop, a right chop with a back spin. Ita jalior swift signiture move".

Trey said " like that would ever work". I rolled my eyes and said " it will aj if you bielve in it".

" oh no no no no no not the police" jenny said. Lola was being taken away i was really worried.

" oh she'd want a picture of this" aj said taking a picture as lola being taken away.

~~
We entered the police station we walked up to the desk.

" um hello mam we are looking for a girl named lola, dark hair, 19 , snappy adittued like my sister".

I rolled my eyes and the lady said "yeah shes getting booked". I said "booked is the like arested".

Lady said "like yep, have a seat will call you when were done proscuting her".

We sit down and i herd bobby wine " how am i gonna find the perfect ingredent in time for the contest".

Aj said " quite your whining, am missing the biggest revival in roller derby history". Trey said" both of you quite your whining i missing rhe biggest concert of the year".

Jenny said " everyone be quite jut sit so i can think". I rolled my eyes emily said "hey jenny cant we just call one of your friends for help?".

I rolled my eyes and said " she dosent have any". Jenny said " yes i do and there studying".

" what about your parents". Jenny said "i told you there out of town".

Jenny then takes off emily hat and her hair was green of course i knew.

Jenny said "emily what did you do". I said "stop overeacting jenny just a little hair die you didnr care about me having hair die".

Jenny said " just a little hair die, just a little tatto, just a little make up, just a little you know what the list gose on the reason am caring about her becuase i dont care about you!".

A tear sliped " well am sorry i dispoint you". Jenny said " thats not what i meant". I yelled " really jenny i been bullied by the dumbass bianca trey girlfriend and whats worse is that my own sister bullies me my fault that our parents arent with us really?".

Trey looked at me and jenny said " when did i say it was your fault dad and mom were busy".

I said " dont act like that you wish i was never born and it stupid that i have hope for you to be nice for me". I then ran out of the room and went to the bathroom.

When i came back i herd everyone yell lola. She came. We then saw a fight happen with skaters great.

Aj well all of us went out with lola and a girl arguing yes am not saying her name.

I then saw the scalpter and tint chase aj i then froze and went running with her i did gymnastics before all am hoping for once is that this ends well.

Counr of words: 635