the andersons

Maya pov
We were at the andersons house i wasnt wearing a beanie so jenny didnt care litterlay.

Flashback 10 minues ago
Jenny said "maya what did yo..."i said "who cares jenny lets go to the andersons".

Flashback over

We were walking to there front door were we saw a girl in a bathing suit. She was knocking on the door very well.

Jenny said "what in the world is going on".i then droped my braclet and my phone my new look am still a cluts.

I looked up and saw trey he looked at me and winked i rolled my eyes. He then mouth me to follow him.

I saw jenny talking to this girl i think lola.

I went running to trey.

He was getting down. Trey said "hey how you doing lab partner".i said "okay what are you doing".trey said "well am going to get tickets to a concert ".

I said "so".trey said "wanna go with me".o smiled and said "whos coming".trey said "nick,alex, and um well".

I said "bianca nope no way".trey said "alex invited her and well you know please come it will be less akward".i said "if she throws shit at me i swear".

Trey said "language". I chuckle and he grabed my hand to his friends car.

Nick said "whos the chick".bianca glared at me.alex said "shes very hot". My face turned red. Trey glared at alex.

Trey said "this is well maya".bianca said "maya parker wow your not ugly".i wanted to tackle her.

Nick said "i think you inproved alot".bianca said "well i guesd she can come".alex said "yeah".trey still glared at alex i hoped in the car next to alex trey sat between me and alex.

Whats his problem.

Trey pov
I didnt like how maya and alex were lovey dovey like me and bianca used to be.

Alex said "so can i get your number".maya said "sure". Maya was about to give him his phone when i grabed it and threw it out of the car.

Maya said "trey ".alex said "not cool".

Bianca said "prince whats wrong".i rolled my eyes and so did maya.

Emily pov
So guess what i was ditched by maya thats not like her whats even wores she went with my crush could things get any better? Not sarcasem.

Count of words:405