The concert

MAYA
We were heading for the entrance and jenny said " wait wait we don't even have tickets".

Lola said " just let me handel this, ok for once trust me". Lola gose to the gaurd and said " hi".

"Ticket" the man said.

"No,um what will it take to get all of us in " Lola asked. The guard said " you know, you can't take the camera in right? Give it to me and I'll let you all in".

Lola said " right,right  yeah of course, yeah". She takes the sim card out jenny said " No,No stop. You can't do that, that means to much to you lola".

Lola said " yeah i can". She gives the camera to the gaurd. Lola said " let's go guys".

Then we all ran in the building.

Lola said " okay go and get your guy jen". Jenny said "um guys i can't go in like this I'm a mess".

Katy said " am on it!". I smiled she grabed Lola and jenny. Lola said "emily,trey, maya watch the kids, nobody move".

Trey said " you bet".

Emily said " on it".

" yeah okay".

We all smiled

10 mintues later
Lola comes out and said " tah da". Jenny she looked like grandma at a young age of course.

Emily said " nice job katy". I said " yeah really ". Lola said " you look amazing, have fun".

Jenny was walking and then said "I don't think I can do this". I looked at her and faced her.

I said "Yes you can, just look at everything you! Did today. You risked your life you went to jail well Lola did , you stole a car, we crashed a gala, fought off criminals talking to a boy is  easy".

Jenny said " yeah i guess thank you sis I love you". I huged her she knows I can't say I love you to anybody.

Lola said " of course now go get him".jenny walks then the door open and everyone starts walking/running out.

Jenny said " it's over what do I do?".we all yelled for her to go in.

~~~
We ran in why well Lola got a missed call from the anderson.

Lola said " jenny I got a missed call from the anderson, but I thought we should lisintin to it together".

Jenny said " put it in speaker". Zac gets her down yay. Zac said " hey maya ". I said " sup zac".

Jenny said " anyways this is  Zac, oh i forgot to tell you am sorta babysitting". Zac said " wow  there parents must really trust you to take there kids into the city".

Lola said " okay guys here it is"

Lola, the security company, called the alarm went earlier,no one awesering at the house, I herd maya was at the city. We also herd the coopers were looking for there kids in the city jail we called the parker and said maya was staying with the coopers so that dosent explain anything  and were coming home after we pick up our son eric but were on our way home  ".

Jenny said " I knew it i knew this would happen. I knew we would be home by now  if i haven't broke the most important rule of them all you never put a boy before kids" She smiled at Zac.

" no its my fault, I talked you into it, I practicly forced you, i never should have taken this job. I thought babysitting was the easiest thing in the world but it's not. Jenny I'll take full responsibility  I'll tell then the truth. You never recommended me, am not one of your friends, I lied about everything, I'll just turn myself in ". Lola said to jenny.

Jenny said " for come i agree for you".trey said" now waits mintue ". Emily said " yeah".

I said " we spent the whole night listing to you argue and whine like kids but you two arent the only ones with something to lose".

Lola asked " we arent".

Trey said " hello I snuck out to the concert". Aj said " I rolled skated threw the city by myself".

Bobby said " i used the stove , started a fore, and impersonated a chef". Katy said " i took mommy favorite earings".

Emily said " i died my hair green, I got a tattoo and called my parents that we were in jail".

I said " and me i been cursing, changed my outfit, died my hair pink, snuck out with trey, got a tattoo and lastly did gymnastics threw the city".

They both said " am sorry guys".

Lola said " there no way well make it". Trey and i said "Not if we try". We sanged " we ain't no quitters were the babysitters".

|775|

Ps one more chapter complete