laundry factory

Maya pov
We ran out of marios trey holding my hand it was so dark that we went the other deriction were the fence was.

Trey asked "why are the pawn shop guys chasing after us?".katy said "bobby stole a candy bar".

I said "well give the freaking thing back".bobby said "i cant i licked it".

I said "dont lick things you cant by bobby".bobby said "okay".jenny said "okay kids let go".

We kept running with trey holding my hand i felt my face heat up nope not now.

We then all herd the door open it went silent. Tiny shouted "we know your in here".

We were hiding in this wierd tunnle thing. The girls were on the other side while i was stuck with trey and bobby.

Trey wraped his arms around my waist and i covered bobby mouth which was gross.

Trey face turned red when he noticed. My face went a dark shade of red.

Tiny said "we just wanna have a reasonable conversation".we all looked at eachother.

Scalper said "yeah for very resanabole people like that blond haired girl with pink highlights".i wanted to yell but trey coved my mouth.

Tiny said "we locked all the doors, there is no way out".i took a deep breath. The scalper looked to the side of the tunnle when he was out we hid in jump suit.

Tiny said "theres no way out not intill we get the camera". Lola said "my camera!?".

Jenny said "these guys are crazy, we need to find a way out ". Lola said "yous guys thinking what am thinking". I looked at the jump suits.

I said "oh yeah i know what your thinking".lola and i fist bumped.emily smirked.

We all got in jump suits.

"Come out, come out whereever you are?" The scalper said. Tiny turned around and they spoted us.

Tiny yelles "thats them! Come on!".they run up the railing.

Katy said " no leave us alone".bobby said " pick on someone your own size".

Jenny said " just give up ". They fall in the jump suits and we all laugh. Trey said " left your legs, left your legs ". We get to the tops and take off our junpsuits.

We then run. Lola said " that was so cool". Katy said " come on guys hurry". We ran and katy stoped for her shoes.

I grab her shoes and carry her shes very light. We ran agian and stoped becuase there was no one else.

Jenny said " we cant get around this guys there is no way". I rolled my eye and trey said " yeah there is". He grabed the chain.

" there is an awesome way".

Jenny said "no,no,no,no,no". I said " jenny stop being stubbern". Jenny rolled her eyes.

Aj was up and trey said "are you ready". Aj said " you bet". And went down.

Jenny said " how do you do that". I said " how do you think he got off the roof". Emily went down, then bobby and now it was katy.

She said " this outfits is totaly gonna need dry cleaning". Trey said " okay maya your turn".

I said " oh i got this".  I went down which was pretty fun. Trey came down and landed next to me i smiled.

Jenny came down not that glad but lola took a while to come down. I was scared when she came down i was happy.

"Everyone okay".

We all noded

"Lets go sell that ticket".

We nod and all go and get up.