The gala

MAYA
" whats brings you kids here?" The man said which was a security gard.

Katy said " oh, were gonna st----". Jenny then covers her mouth and said " oh kids, they are so cute. Um.were babysitters just taking a field trip to the planetairum  ".

He said " field trip at this hour?". I then thought.

Trey and i both said " dude, Jupiter's at it'd position, best time to observe it". We both look at eachother he smiled.

Man said " you two both know your stuff ". Trey said " My mom's a scientest". I said " and am really smart".

Katy said "Finalley my people luckly I wore diamonds ". Jenny said " no Katy you didnt".

Katy said " it's Friday night what did you expect me to wear pearls ". I chuckle what a fashionista.

Aj said " hey its mom!". Jenny panicked and said " where? Oh no this is a nightmare".

There was Mrs.anderson.

Lola said " no actualy its a really good picture its intense ". Jenny said " no not the picture. If she sees me I'll never get the recommendation letter. How did you forget the anderson were here tonight?".

Lola said " I didn't forget I have the invitation right here..... where is it?".

She looked threw her pockets then trey said " jenny look theres a coat room".

Lola said " everyone duck and cover". We ducked behind the carts.  We then went up in the kitchen.

Bobby said " now these are my people". I said " great now I need a nerd club convention and i find my people".

Lola tells jenny " okay I'll distract the coat rack person while you get the coat".

Jenny nods and said " okay good , everyone stay here maya trey watch the kids where's bobby?".

Later
I saw emily peacefuly sleeping i smiled and sat next to trey with my headphones

Trey said " I hope your not lisinting to anything". I took my head phones off and asked "what?".

Trey said " nothing, fruit crunch". I said " no thanks trey".

Trey said " so why did you change to this new maya ". I chuckle and said "well i had to change jenny didnt like me now she dose bianca is a bitch and  for all i know shes gonna be one and i thought i should be myselt".

Trey said " this isnt you becuase I know the real you the real you loves taking picture doing art brags to me about have steight As while I have Fs you were my first date first kiss first everything even first wierdo with minkus ".

I laughed and said " yep pretty wierd back then"Trey said " well your you and i like you for that we may be 12 but your you and that's all and my parents and your parents bielve that were soulmates".

I smiled and said " maybe we are". Trey kisses my forehead. Emily yelled " finalley".

She sat next to us and next thing you know 3 hurried girls come in. Aka katy Lola and jenny.

Jenny said " everyone lets go". Lola snaped a picture of me,trey, and emily.

Outside
We walked out the gala and when i herd my sister say " what guy".

Oh no Zac chase.

" I think his name was zeke".

We both said " Zach". Jenny said " Zach chase invited me to a concert how could you not tell me ".

I could tell she was really hurt.

Lola said " I forgot".

Jenny said " you forgot that was the most important phone call in my life. What did you say?".

" um not much, I may have implied that your sorta not intrested in him".

I said " what the hell Lola excuse my language but seriously thats jenny crush". Jenny said " what? Why?Would you do that?".

Lola said "I was distracted you saw how cute officer James was am sorry jenny I didn't really mean too".

Jenny said" great thats great hes there with Trina Hollister ". I said " bianca hollister".

We both said " that should have been her/me at the concert ". Lola says " well maybe it's not too late".

Jenny said "of course it's too late, the show is almost over , and we have to get the car and go home, just forget it".

Lola said "No I won't, taxi".

Jenny said "what are you doing?". Lola said " the right thing, come on kids lets go".

We all did as told

|720|