he likes you

Maya
Emily was next to me we were silent
We were never silent.

Emily said " he likes you M".  I said "who?". Emily said " Trey". I said " no i dont and you can't prove it".

Emily looked at me and said " really? Favorite memory". I said " when we  first kissed and um went on a date and stuff cause we were childhood friends".

Emily said "okay well you proved ". I said " emily". She said " yeah".

I said " things are changing and i dont want them too".emily held my hand and said "there not!".

I put my head on her shoulder. Emily said " and i think alex likes me". I said " yeah one of treys friends i hanged out with him once and he did talk about you ".

Emily smiled and saw jenny come emily said " I'll leave you two alone".

Jenny said " I wanted to apologize about what happen earlier at the police station".

Emily smiled and said "I do I'll be with lola". Jenny said "sis?".

I said "just forget jenny ". Jenny said "No, I won't forget it (cries a little), I've been horrible for your whole life and there's no excuse for me for hurting you your whole life".

She started crying and i said "Jenny i needed a sister". She said " and Emily has been a great sister to you".

I looked away and she said."your a cool sister thats deserves to be popular".

I said " no am not am nobody nobody likes me am a loser and i been a freak since 6th grade with minkus trey dosent even notice me and i feel like am usless in life trey and i now went our seperate ways am broken".

Jenny said "no your not! Am here you beautiful smart and any guy deserves to be with you you don't need make up rebelious, high heal sneakers, you be you and yes you may be broken but am here to pick you up so is emily olivia is too  ".

I looked at trey and he was with the rest of the people.

She looked at me and said " and if your all time childhood crush/best friends dosent like you hes not for you but rember Mrs & Mr anderson and our parents always thought you two would end up together".

I smiled and lola came and said ' Emily called her parents". Jenny said "thats it its over".

I said " Emily call them back say that it was a prank". Lola hands her the phone and emily said " not awensering".

Trey said "can you just delete the message ". Emily looked at him and said " how I don't know the code".

I said " well i mean there at the planetarium thats really not that far".

Lola said " yeah let's sneak in to the party find your mom's phone and delete the message ourselfs".

Emily nods in agremment.

Jenny said "oh sure, no problem I'll just take out the security guards with my lazer gun and Katy here can shimmy into the air vent".

I laughed a little jenny smiled.

Katy said " Am not dressed to shimmy ".  I lightly chuckle.

" are you always this negative? You can't even concrete any idea that is outside the boxs".

Jenny said this to Lola " outside the boxs? You just got out of jail and now you wanna crash a gala even if we could make it there no chance we can get the money on time".

" Katy threes party survilve kit , mommy keeps $100  bills in her fancy coat pocket".

Lola said " yes katy!".

Jenny said " no guys its to dangerious". I said " dangerious is my middle name jen" jenny said. "No its not its....."

Eveyone said "dawn". I rolled my eyes

Lola said " anyway come on jenny there are moments in life you just have to take a risk and go for it this is one of those moments".

Jenny looked at us and said " fine". We all cheer time to crash the gala.

|665|

Next update tuesday