new look and new hair

Maya pov
We were at her house and olivia said "guys how about we have a make over".emily said "sure i have clothes".

I said "okay that wouldnt hurt".

We went to the bathroom and olivia went first and she looked great to be honest

Emily went goth and they both came out and said "your turn".i said "i dont have anything".

Emily took out a blue top some shorts and sneaker heals that might be my size.olivia said "try it on". I sigh and said "okay".

When i came out they said "woah ".

I said "dose it look bad". Olivia said "depends can you do a split".i did gymnastics since i was 3.

I did it and katy said "woah your flexable".emily said "katy get out".katy said "fine but you owe me you know why ".

Emily pushed her sister out the door and we went to the bathroom.

Emily was about to shave her head. I was regreating this like alot.

The door opened and mrs.cooper and katy were there. Mrs.cooper said "emily cooper what are you doing ".

Emily said "you little tattle tale ".katy said "you dont have the right head shape for a buzz cut ".

I looked at olivia.

Emily said "why dont i give you a buzz cut".mrs.cooper said "okay stop sweetheart your hair is beautiful just the way it is and maya put on your normal clothes i know am not your mom but dont be like this and emily i dont want any of you to put prank on jenny".

I rolled my eyes olivia said "well i gotta go".she went pass them and left the house.

Emily said "am to old for a babysitter". She then left i followed her.

|~|

My sister was here and mr and mrs cooper were leaving.i was sitting on the couch going threw insta.

While they were talking to eachother. Mrs.coopers siad "now would you please say hi to jenny".

Emily waved and jenny waved back. The reason they do that is becuase trey likes jenny yeah thats harsh.

Mrs.cooper said "honestly , um i left money so you guys can go from ice cream emily band from doing anythong to her hair katy is band from my jewerly box alright am i forgetting anything".

Katy said "party servier kit".mrs.cooper said "mintue safty pins and emergency cash take care of our babys".

Jenny said "i will maya and i will gard them with our lives".mrs.cooper said "were going out run, just kidding".

They all said goodbye emily and i went away.

Emily said "okay i got a plan why not die our hair ". I said "wait what colors do you have?".

Emily said "green and pink".i said "sure but i dont think jenny would aprove".emily rolled her eyes and said "just do it".

We died our hair and we were drying kt off when jenny yelled "kids were going tk the andersons".

Emily said "trey anderson". I said "yeah no kidding". Emily put a biene and i didnt jenny isnt in charge of me or even cares.

Jenny yelled "katy lets go, katy i mean now".