introduction.

OH HI! I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Barbara Bartlett, a secret fashionista. I'm in eleven grade.

I loveee high school.

And my friends are Winkies + taylor, and the boys are Michael-my ex, (well we still have a good relationship as a FRIEND),Nathan, niall, harry, sometimes louis and Eleanor join in.

I love to dance. Me, demi, selena, and ariana formed a dancing group name "winkies" (if you confused what winkies is). However, we all love to sing too.

And I had a friend name Taylor, she can play the guitar, she always bring her guitar, just like her cousin johnny. She makes great songs too! So talented!! She also very very friendly.

Next, Ariana's voice and demi's voice are really beautiful especially when they sing duo. And then selena, she can sing and dance as well. And me? I can sing a little. :D.

Did I mention it before? 

Taylor has a cousin name Johnny

He's a bad boy. Well, yes a motorbike rider.

He's in the school chairmen I don't know how. He can be picked according to his bad attitude. 

But he's kind of the 'it' boy at school. 

He play guitar on a band where my ex, michael in it.

Michael, oh yes. He's my ex. We've been together just, 2 months. Well. I was stupid that day, and he's too. We were just a kid that time. What do you expect? He thought he can play around but it does really hurt doesn't it? Let's skip michael and continue :D!

Wait, I think you all should know that michael has that lovely voice and really really nice style. He always put on hat, or plaid shirt, or just a cardigan with white shirt in it. He can dance!

His voice is magical I would say, (did I mention it before? Oh yes I did) 

He writes good songs. And became one of the teachers' it student.

As his ex, I'm being[a bit] proud. But he left me for a girl name diana.

It's been 3 years, but well. I've moved on. 

And Johnny is the reason of it.

Okay let's end the 'michael' discussion!

Hmm.. Johnny had a gang called "american bla bla" I don't exactly know.

But the gang consist of popular kids like Johnny himself, Kendall, Kylie, Cara, Rita, Miley, and Lourde, Scott, Steven, Devon, Paul, Lennon, George, and Ringo. 

Well, let's skip the johnny part too, shall we? :D

I can say that I love my life. But The fact that johnny calling me 'butt face' kind of disturbing me.

------------ 

AN: who's excited? :D I'll always wait for your comments ;) thanks for the readers my friends:) especially @Wardi_Kai and @JohnnysAngel18 thanks ;* <3