part 3

I walk to the next period. It's history. My favorite subject. But something's disturbing me.

"Today we learn about France.." Said mr. Charlton with his deep voice.

His voice seems like drowned in my thoughts.

"Ms. Bartlett? Ms. Bartlett?" Mr. Charlton called my name

"Oh yes," I answered

"Is there something underneath the table?" He said

"You keep staring at it" he said.

"A spider" I lied

Everyone laughed.

I know I'm being stupid.

"It will not bite you, now look at the chalk board, you'll missed everything when you wake up" said mr. Charlton as if I was sleeping when he's explaining.

But its true, the chalk board is full of notes and I don't even write a sentence on my book.

"Still 2 weeks"

"Nothing to worry" I calmed myself down a bit.

*bringg* the bell is ringing and it's time to go home.

Have I tell you? I hate my house.

It is not 'home sweet home' but more like 'hole hell home'.

Maybe I'm a bit rude. I know, but to come home and found another plate has been thrown away is a kind of frustrating especially when you saw that kind of thing everyday.

"BAM! BOOM! CRASH!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU JUST *]÷}"€^!!"

I heard moms yelling.

Dad's car is parked in front of our house. He's coming home? This early?

*click* I open the door

All eyes on me.

I saw the plate, photo frames was broken all over the floor.

"Mom?! Dad?!" I sigh

They don't listen and continue fighting.

I hate them to be like this. They never fought before. It happened since 3 years ago when mom found daddy's co-worker number on his phone and looks like he text her a lot.

Daddy resign from the company because mom asked him to. And now, mom still judge him for cheating.

Look, it was three years ago, and they didn't do anything. They're just co-worker. But mom take it too seriously and that's driving me crazy.

Not a day without fighting.

I miss them when they're still so romantic.

They used to be so romantic.

And now, they always make my day worse.

Fight and fight and fight.

They always talk in a very loud loud voice.

It's driving me nuts.

When I got home, all I can see is broken glass, and worse, dad runaway.

This time, he throw his phone and drizzle a can of beer on the top of it.

I sometimes think my father already loosin his mind.

I just wished this night would be over soon.