part 15

The first period is really really boring.

Yeah, I hate it so much. Thanks God it's now breaktime so I can chill my brain out.

"Hey!" Ariana greeted

"Where are the others?" I said put my tray down

"They all absent today" ariana giggled.

"All?" I said, my eyes wide opened.

"Yes, they're ill at home. They're doing some triple date yesterday" said ariana

"You and nathan?" I asked

"I'm going to my granny's house, so we can't join in" she said

"Well, triple date. I'm the one who don't have a boyfriend" I said.

"Johnny?" Ariana teased.

"Oh gurl how many time I said, he has friends like kendall and cara, one of them may be his girlfriend, we don't know" I said

"Don't be like that" said ariana

I looked at johnny, he's talking to kylie. Kylie has a boyfriend, I know. But the fact that I'm jealous of her is making me afraid, am I started to fall in love with johnny?

We don't even close. We used to be friend because he's the same band as michael and now people making fun of michael because his dating diana whom people called 'slut' because she's dated thousands of guys and the band is no longer existed again so, there's no reason I'm close to johnny, if it wasn't because of taylor, we never talk again.

"Hey" ariana pat me

"It's kylie and johnny, not kendall, you don't have to look at her like that" said ariana

"Ugh," I shaked my head and leave ariana alone. I don't mean that but my head is spinning so hard.

I just rushed into the bathroom and let a tear fall.

My eyes turn red like I was crying.

Then I heard someone walking inside the bathroom.

*click*

"Your eyes are very red" a familiar voice greeted me.

"Hmm.. It is" I turn around to see who's I'm talking with.

Hmmm.. It's kylie.

"Were you cryin?" She asked

"No,.uhm.. Dust got into my eyes" I lied

"Oh okay then" said kylie fixed her hair and left me alone, without a bye.

I let another tears. Yeah, bathroom is 'our' fav place at school. We cried, we laughed in the bathroom. It's gross but it's the only place.

I miss kylie. I just miss her, the 'old' her so much.

"Johnny!" Kylie's typical voice screamed through the hall as she let out a couple of giggles and johnny did the same, I can heard kendall's voice too.

I think I can't go out now. Not now. Not with swollen eyes. Not in front of johnny. Not in front of kendall.

I'll just stay here until they gone.