part 9

Break time!

My stomach feels like hell!!

I'm sitting with winkies+taylor in the canteen.

I grab my apple and it feels like heaven!

"You look starving" said taylor

"Yeah, I am" I said, continuing with my salad.

I put a mouthful of greens to my mouth, and again in 'a not so good' timing, johnny came by.

I blushed.

"Can I have your juice, cousin?" Johnny said to taylor

"Yeah.. Cousin" she give it to him

"Look butt face is starving" he teased

I don't answer just continue chewing the food.

"You have to chew it slowly, Baby, I don't want you to get hurt" he said with puppy eyes and then laugh like an idiot and left us.

"Your cousin is crazy" I said to taylor after sweling my food.

"I know he is" said taylor.

"So sparks fly already?" Demi teased.

"Stop it" I spoon another mouthful of salad.

"Hey!" Niall join in

"Want some potato?" He said.

"No, thanks" I shaked my head

When I turn around, kendall is actually teasing johnny, take her head band and put it on him.

And she gave him a chocolate candy with ribbon on it.

kylie, and cara did it too.

I don't get any chocolate and that's sucks.

Niall gave demi, and you know the winkies and their couple, all gave chocolate to one another. I'm feeling like a lonely loony now.

With heart full of anger, I take niall's potato and shove it on my mouth.

"Thanks" I said to niall

With a weird expression, niall said back, "You're welcome"

Why this kendall is always make my day worse? I clinched my fists.

"What an angry leopard" ariana teased.

"A lion, I prefer" I said, continue chewing.

In my bad mood, Kylie walk towards us, and that makes me uncomfortable.

Let me put it like this.

2 years ago,

Me, and kylie, and Jesy, and Jade (the twins) WERE bestfriend.

Honestly, we never fight,

It just, she suddenly left me alone. She never talk to me again ever since the late 9th grade. Unfortunately in the mean time, Jesy and Jade moved to england.

We never talked again, I still in contact with the twins but not 'that' close anymore.

God knows the tears, the laugh we used to share together. How hard is it to bring George and kylie together. To bring their relationship back together.

So, where do I start? Uhm..

Kylie, Cara and kendall are friends since elementary school. But in the middle of the junior high years, they had a few fights and the worse part is, kylie being bullied.

She's being bullied because of she's weight gaining and because she's dating George. The two broke up and Kylie come to her desperate moment.

in her depth of despair, me and Jade come to her, comfort her and said that we always be together. We have our same teddy bear blanket that the twins brought from China.

When I cuddle in it, all I can think about is our friendship. How we used to be together. How we always have respect for each other.

And now? After she's getting back with George??? What did she do? She's back with her old friends, kendall, and cara + rita and left me alone.

Fortunately I'm not alone, not so long until the winkies + taylor came and makes my life happier.

Kylie never said a word to me, ever again. Not even "Hi" or "hey". I always tear up when I saw kylie's letter I still have in my bedroom.

This how it says,

____________

Dear: Jade, Jesy, And Barbara.

Thank you for the friendship we share, the tears, the laugh. Thank you for helping me and George so we can be together again. You know I LOVE him SO DAMN MUCH. Thank you for making me smile in the time I want to kill myself. I hope we can meet again someday, Jesy and Jade. And for barbara, we always be together won't we? We're in the same school after all! Jesy and Jade, we can all still talk in twitter, and barbara, the corner of the canteen will ALWAYS be our spot! Hahah! Have a great senior years!! God bless you all babes!!!

Love, Kylie.

---

and now kylie is walking towards us. She's still so beautiful, but slimmer.

I look at kylie again as she poke taylor by the shoulder.

"Taylor"

"Yes?" She looked up

"Can you play the guitar for my birthday?" She said

"Oh yes, ofcourse" said taylor

"Thanks" she gave her the invitation card.

"Birthday?" I trace my thoughts

Yes, her birthday is in one month. 2nd of march. She doesn't even invite me.

I don't know what the hell this kendall have put in her, but she is a different person now.

I'm just sad, we used to be so close,

I still can remember the smell of her two favorite victoria's secret fragrance and her lady gaga one.

Now I'm staring at this invitation card I don't get.

"Barbs? Barbss!!" Taylor wave her hand infront of me

"You okay?" She said

"Oh yes, I am" I lied.

This 'not invited' thing is spinning around my mind, making me ill a bit as I sip another orange juice and making my head a bit colder.

---------------

AN: I don't know but this so sad :''''( I want to know what you guys thinking ;D I might need some vote ;) thanks for readers ;)