part 11

"Mom, I'm home" I yelled.

I heard a silence sobbed.

"Mom?" I opened the door and she was crying.

"Mom, what happen?" I asked

"I can't take it anymore barbara" she hugged me

"Tell me mom" I said stroke her back.

"I'm afraid that your dad still had an affair with a new girl in his office" she sobbed

"Oh mom. Everytime you think about that, you cry, and you told him to go. and it will happen all over again. There is no workplace without a single girl in it. It's impossible mom. Just look at him the good side. He got the job he dreamed of, he got the position he wanted. We should be thankful." I said

"You don't understand. You just don't" mom yelled.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled.

"Okay mom" I closed the door.

She don't want to listen to me. She don't want to listen to anybody. Even grandma.

She just follow her gut and that's not always right.

"You don't understand?" I said to myself

I do understand. I felt it time before. Michael and Diana.

Yes,he make me feel like a princess and throw me off the cliff.

Good right? How does it feel? HELL!

He's my first love and then... And then...

I feel tears running down my cheek.

"I can't" I rushed into my room. Slam the door behind me.

I can't tell this to anyone. My friend will always want to listen but I know they had enough. I know they tired of telling me "if michael worth for you, he will comeback" and he don't.

Mom wouldn't listen to my story. She just care about her own problem and if I tell her the solution, she don't want to listen and continue crying.

I'm tired of this situation. I have my own problem and my parents seems won't help me with that.

Mom never understand me. She don't trust me. And she often asking my friends about me like I'm a 5 years old kid.

Mom hates me when I cry. She said that I'm weak. I'm just a piece of paper that anyone can tear when they want to. But I'm not that weak. I've gone through hell and back and I'm not even burned.

I just want to have someone who will always be here for me. About anything I've gone through. I want to have someone who will hold me when I cry and tell everything will be alright.