Daryl & Friends twd

Daryl: "Peanut butter and jelly, diet soda and pig's feet. That's a white trash brunch right there."

Daryl:You don't know nothing.
Beth: I know you look at me and you just see another dead girl. I'm not Michonne. I'm not Carol. I'm not Maggie. I've survived and you don't get it 'cause I'm not like you or them. But I made it and you don't get to treat me like crap just because you're afraid.
Daryl: I ain't afraid of nothing. 

Beth: I miss Maggie. I miss her bossing me around.  I miss my big brother Shawn. He was so annoying and overprotective. And my dad. I thought... I hoped he'd just live the rest of his life in peace, you know? I thought Maggie and Glenn would have a baby. And he'd get to be a grandpa. And we'd have birthdays and holidays and summer picnics. And he'd get really old. And it'd happen, but it'd be quiet. It'd be okay. He'd be surrounded by people he loved.
Beth:  That's how unbelievably stupid I am.
Daryl:  That's how it was supposed to be. 

Beth: You're gonna miss me so bad when I'm gone, Daryl Dixon. 

Glenn: Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. You're the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town?

Rick: Wasn't my intention.
Glenn: Yeah, whatever. Yeehah. You're still a dumbass.

Glenn: Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat.
Rick: Don't tell anybody.
Daryl: You've given away half our guns and ammo.
Glenn: Not nearly half.
Daryl: For what? A bunch of old farts who are gonna die off momentarily anyhow? Seriously, how long do you think they got?
Glenn: How long do any of us?

Maggie: Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?
Glenn: Uh, hi. Yes, we closed it. Did the latch and everything. Hello. Nice to see you again. We, um, met before, briefly.

Enid: The world is trying to die. We're supposed to just let it.
Glenn: No, you're wrong. We're not supposed to let the world die, and I sure as hell am not gonna let you die.
Enid: I'm sure your wife will forgive you.
Glenn: It's not for her anymore. Look, the walls are still up, the houses are still up. We'll find out the rest. Okay?

Enid: When I wanted to run... you said, 'That's how you lose people... even after they're gone.' What the hell does that mean?
Glenn: People you love, they made you who you are. They're still part of you. If you stop being you, that last bit of them that's still around inside, who you are it's gone.
Enid: Who are those people to you?
Glenn: My parents. A man named Dale. Maggie's father, Hershel. A woman named Andrea. A man named Tyreese. Who are they to you?
Enid: My parents.
Glenn: Then they're still here 'cause you're still here.

Glenn: Maggie, I will find you.

Ok who cried their eyes out when they died. I know I did. lmao.