Preference: Helping You Study (Supernatural)

Dean - You don't even have to ask, Dean's always ready to aid you whenever he sees you struggling with whatever it is you're studying. He takes a chair and sits by your side, taking in all the notes and books before you. He suggests that you move on to something else while he checks out other sources on the topic that's troubling you. But you find it extremely difficult to concentrate with a focused Dean so close to you. The way he starts licking his upper lip and furrowing his eyebrows every time he squints his eyes proves to be distracting. Still, seeing Dean doing his best to help you–even if sometimes he's just as clueless as you are–is enough motivation for you to get through your studying time with a smile on your face.

Sam - Studying with Sam is something you look forward to with excitement when exam season is upon you; you make sure that you have the library for yourselves while Sam fixes a snack in the kitchen. He joins you afterwards at the table with a platter of fruit; "It's a healthy boost of energy" he insists, seeing you wrinkling your nose. Sam pulls your hair playfully and sits next to you, opening his laptop. He explains things so clearly that it actually takes less than an hour to clear your doubt. Soon enough you and Sam are discussing several topics that may or not be related to what you're studying; this is the time when you and Sam open up to each other and share your thoughts, aspirations, dreams, and everything that makes each of you who you are.

Cas - Cas becomes worried about you, groaning and mumbling at the textbook in your lap, noticing that you are still stuck on the same page than when he last checked on you. The angel gingerly sits by your side on the couch and asks if he can be of any assistance. You turn to look at him and see genuine concern in his eyes; you dismissed it with a smile and tell him you're just tired and that you will be done soon. That doesn't seem to do it for Cas. He gently takes the book from your lap and starts reading it, his brow furrowing with the action. You lean back on the armrest as you wait to see what Cas will do next. He then looks up and turns his body so that he's facing you. The angel begins asking you questions about the reading, the tone of his voice authoritative. You open your mouth to answer but hesitate, unsure of what to respond; Cas notes this and says part of the answer in a whisper, coaxing you with a nod of his head for you to complete it. You can't help but chuckle, moved by Cas' tender attempts to help you study.