Rick and Carl Preference

When He tells you he loves you

Rick Grimes

After the prison fell and everyone got separated, they all ended up in Terminus. But you found Carol and Tyreese before you got to the place, You heard the gunfire from Terminus. So yourself and Carol left Tyreese and Judith with a tied up guy from the place. After the both of you getting covered in walkers blood, the two of you scoped out the place. You swear that our heart feels like it was going to beat out your chest, when they pulled out Rick and the others from a train cart. You and Carol destroy Terminus and get some of the stuff that was in there before climbing the fence. You both stay behind a tree, until Carol tells you to come out. The others looked shocked when she told them that you two were the one who destroyed the place. Rick hug her and pulled away, he turned to you. He hugged and pulled away a little bit, he lean closer to your lips only to stop. You realize that he wants you to lean into the rest of the way. He breaks the kiss and whispers the one thing that you want to hear for years. The three little words, I Love You.

Carl Grimes

Before the prison fell, The Governor took you, Michonne, and Hershel as prisoners. To him y'all are rats that need to be killed, and kill he will. He takes you back to the prison and makes you three kneel to the ground. He blows up a guard tower, making people to come out and look. After lot of talking, Hershel starts to said and The Governor lift Michonne's sword from his neck. The Governor said one little word then fighting break out. "Liar" he swings the sword cutting Hershel head half way off. The prison was overrun with dead people and walkers the only option is to leave and find someone who will help you. You found a guy name Morgan, he is looking for Rick. After a few months you find a place called Alexandria, when you arrived at the place. You see a lot of the people from the prison, the sheriff son is the only one who shocked you. The whole time at the prison, he acted like he hated you but now he ran up to you. He kissed you like you was going to disappear if he didn't. "I loved you then and I love you now" he told you then he kiss you again.