Supernatural part 1

Dean:"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole."
Andrea To Dean:"It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line."
Dean:"Dude, stow the touchy-feely, self-help yoga crap."
Sam: "Why'd you let me fall asleep?"
Dean: "Because I'm an awesome brother. So what did you dream about?"
Sam: "Lollipops and candy canes."
Dean:"Your half-caf, double vanilla latte is getting cold over here, Francis."
Missouri to Dean:"Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I'm gonna whack you with a spoon."
Dean to sam:"Who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt or you?"
Sam:"I had a crappy guidance counselor."
Dean to the scarecrow:"Dude, you fugly."
Dean:"I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it."
Dean, mocking Sam's earnestness:"Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful."
Dean:"I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot."
Dean:"That fabric softener teddy bear? Oh, I'm gonna hunt that little bitch down."
Dean:"You better take care of that car or I swear I'll haunt your ass!"
Sam:"I miss conversations that didn't start with 'this killer truck.'"
Dean to Sam:"Next time you wanna get laid, find a girl that's not so buckets-of-crazy, huh?" 
Dean: We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.

Sam: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
Sam: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

I just starting Supernatural and I feel stupid for not watching it sooner. Who is your favorite character in the show, I love Dean but I like Sam alot too.