Supernatural part 3

Bobby:"Now have we done feeling our feelings? Because I'd like to get out of this room before we both start growing lady parts."
mocking Grey's Anatomy from season 5's "Changing Channels":
"And there's Johnny Drake. Oh he's not even alive, he's a ghost in the mind of her. The sexy, but neurotic doctor over there."
Sam:"So this show has ghosts? Why?"
Dean:"I don't know. It is compelling."
The game show host in season 5's "Changing Channels":"Mr. Trickster does not like pretty boy angels."
Sam:"I have genital herpes."
Dean's catchphrase on the sitcom in "Changing Channels":"Son of a bitch!"
Dean: "Calm down?? I am wearing sunglasses at night! You know who does that? No-talent douchebags! I hate this game! I hate that we're in a procedural cop show, and you want to know why? Because I hate procedural cop shows! There's like three hundred of them on television, they're all the freakin' same."

Fan convention organizer describing a panel:"And at 4:30, there is the Homo-erotic subtext of Supernatural."
Dean acting crazy:"Pudding!
Sam, high on morphine in "Sam Interrupted":"Boop!"
Sam (whose body is being used by a teenage boy):"I would love to have the sex with you."
A hotel clerk describing Dean and Sam:"One leather jacket, one sasquatch."
Castiel responding to Dean's comment about a Delorean:"I don't understand that reference."
Castiel referring to Anna:"She's, uh, Glenn Close."
Sam:"Dude, you punched a cupid."
Dean:"No, I punched a dick."
Castiel:"I found a liquor store. And I drank it."
Castiel:Ass-butt!!!

Layla:"If you're going to have faith, you can't just have it when miracles happen, you have to have it when they don't."
 Castiel: "Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it's just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
Dean: "We make our own future." 
Metatron: "You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up." 

Dean:"Who cares where happiness comes from? Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky—some more than others—but...if it works, it works." 
Sam:"It doesn't matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It's your choice."
Ellen:"They say you can't protect your loved ones forever. Well, I say screw that. What else is family for?"  

Dean quoting Bobby: "A wise man once told me, 'family don't end in blood.' But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family is there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back, even when it hurts. That's family."
 Castiel: "You don't have to be ruled by fate. You can choose freedom." 
Dean: "I will keep fighting. I'll keep swinging until I got nothing left." 
Death: "The human soul is not a rubber ball. It's vulnerable, impermanent, but stronger than you know. And more valuable than you can imagine." 
Sam: "We're far from perfect, but we are good."
Dean:"No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding."