Castiel x Winchester!Reader

You, Sam, Dean, and Cas were in a old, smelly hotel somewhere in the middle of Philadelphia, tracking down a nest of vamps in the area. As you and Cas sat on the small couch watching TV in the hotel, Dean was on the phone talking to Bobby about the case, all the while Sam was on his laptop (as usual) doing research and other things that Moose-Sasquatch Hybrids do.

The adorable angel next to you started to squirm and move on the couch. You looked over and saw him look uncomfortable.
"Cas? What's wrong?"
"I do not know. I feel 'weird' inside." Cas says.
"Well, um, ah. Where do you feel 'weird'?"
You ask as you turn towards him.

"My heart, it feels like it's shaking, and it will not stop doing so."
Cas says, confused. "My heart is continuing to beat faster when I think about this certain person and I cannot seem to get them 'out of my head' as you would say. I think I am showing signs of what you call love...is that correct?"

"Love?" You say, slowly. "Yes. I believe so. Does this mean I'm in love?" "I-I guess so...um-ah with whom are you in love with?" You ask, hoping that he would say 'you,Y/n'. You see, you have been in love with this certain angel for quite some time now, but haven't confessed yet,thinking that he wouldn't return the feeling. Also you thought that your knucklehead older brother wouldn't approve. Although Sam, your twin/moose of a brother does.

"Follow me." He said in his deep,scruffy voice.

"O-ok...?" You say,cautious as to what he wants
"Sam,Dean.Y/n and I are going outside." He says to your brothers.
Sam smirks as if knows what's going on. You've only told Sam about your feelings towards cas, I mean,he is your twin after all. But the only downside to this is that he'll mess with and tease you about it whenever he has the chance.
You gave Sam a 'you-better-wipe-that-stupid-smirk-off-your-face-before-I-do-it-for-you' look. Knowing what he was implying.

"Ok-don't you two crazy kids be out there too long." Dean says, smiling devilishly.
"Oh shut up,Dean." You say. " Oohhh~I'm so scared!" He says,smiling while wiggling his fingers. You stuck your tongue out at him and he did it back. You and Sam snorted at this then walked out the hotel door with Cas.

"Ok,Cas. What did you need to tell me?"
"Well,Y/n. The person that I seem to be in love with is....

Dean."

(A/N: LOL JK! sorry I had too.... *a-hem* aaannyyywaay back to the story)

"Well,Y/n. The person I seem to be in love with is....you."
Your breath hitched in your throat and your eyes widened.
"M-me? Your in love with m-me?" You say,barely above a whisper.
"Yes. But by the look on your face you do not feel the same...I'm sorry. Please forget all that I said. I do not wish to ruin our friendship." He says looking down.

"N-no! Cas! I-I love you too!" You say making him look up at you. "You feel the same?" He says. You wrap your arms around him, "YES! Of course I do!" "Well, then is it alright if I do this?" "Do wha-" You were cut off. By castiels lips. At first, you were shocked.then you soon melted into the kiss. It was sweet, and gentle. But overall passionate and filled with love.

You both broke away and rested your foreheads against the others. "I've been wanting to do that for god knows how long."you say breathlessly.
"Me too," Cas says "So does this mean we are now in a relationship?" He asks.

"Yes. Absolutely." You replied

{A/N: HELLO MY LOVELIES! I personally don't like this one seeing that I've been having a lot of writers block, but I still think that this one is cute. ANYWAYS I just found out that I've gotten 8 reads on my work.....NOW I KNOW THAT ITS A LOW NUMBER---BUUTTTT IVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE---and knowing that SOMEONE is reading MY book is amazing! Thank you for reading this. I'll update soon I just don't know when. Wattpad is messing up a bit and it won't let me see who the first person who read my first story,but whoever you are THANK YOU and THANK YOU to all the other people that reads these stories! It means a lot! Sorry about my rambling--ANYWAYS BYE!
Happy reading!}
~TookieTuTu ❤️