Sam X Reader !PART 2!

Hey-o! This is the second part (Obviously) to my first Sam x Reader~ ENJOY!!!! ##<Btw your shy. Sorry if you aren't-it just goes with the story>##

~Your POV~
You were laying on your bed,your meds on the too small of a table beside your bed. You grabbed the cup of water plus the pills and swallowed them. You lay your head in your hands and start shaking. "No. Not again-please." You say quietly.

The voices. Here they come...
"HEY! Come onnn Y/n~ DO IT!! You know you want to,"Michael said
"COME ON, JUST GRAB IT! Then you can get out of here!" Michael continues.
"No! Take the pills-you know you don't deserve to live..." Lucifer says {a/n-please don't get offended by this! You're amazing! It's just part of the story}
"Be quiet!!" Says Michael
"Oh shut up!" Lucifer responded.
"No!" Michael retorted.

"S-Stop! PLEASE!!" You shout
"Quit fighting! I CANT take it ANYMORE!" You curl up into a ball and lay on your bed, shaking and tears falling from your e/c eyes.

Michael and Lucifers' voices slowly fizzle out after a couple of minutes. Your still laying down on your bed when you hear a quiet knock and a soft slightly deep voices say, "Are you alright?" You slowly look up and see a tall man in the hospitals patient uniform. You raised your body up off the bed. "Hey u-um may I c-come in?" The man said.

You nodded, "Hello,my names Sam." Sam says softly and giving off a warm small smile. "I'm Y/n...H-hi, Sam." You say,looking at the floor for a second. "Hi Y/n."
Sam walks in and looks at the chair that's in your room. " May I sit down?"
He questioned. "Mhmm." You mumble.
He started to move the chair closer to you, your eyes widened a bit and you moved back an inch or two. Sam apparently saw. " Oh, I'm sorry! Here." He moved the chair back in its original place while sitting down.

"I -uh- heard you yelling...are you ok? You can tell me anything-I know we just met, but you can trust me."Sam says soothingly. "I um, I know it'll sound crazy-but seeing that we're both stuck in here I guess that nothing's too crazy in this place..." You say, looking at Sam for a few seconds then looking back to the floor. You looked back up and Sam gave you an encouraging and sweet smile, giving you a sign for you to go on.

"Do you....do you hear voices in your head?" You ask. Sam looked a bit uneasy, "Y-yeah. I do, but I also see him..." "Him?" You question. Sam looks back worriedly. "L-Lucifer. Ya know, Satan?"

~Sam's POV~
"Oh I wouldn't say 'Satan'....how about... mhmm... oh! Luci?! Ah! Yes! I like the sound of that!" Lucifer shouts in my ear and I flinched slightly.

Apparently Y/n noticed...

"S-Sam? Are you alright?"
"O-oh! Yeah, I'm ok." I replied back to her.
"You -ah- you said that you hear and s-see...L-Lucifer in your head?"
"Yeah-I do...it gets annoying. But it's my head messing with me...sometimes I think he really is there and I-I.... try to 'block him out' so to speak."I say smiling a bit.

"I hear him too....and someone else.." She says looking at me intently.

"Michael."

My eyes widened and my mouth falls open a bit.
"Did you just say, M-Michael? A-as in the angel?"

I immediately thought of Adam...

"Yes. T-the angel....I hear them both...and they won't stop fighting. It's killing me-I hate it!" She raised her voice at the end of her sentence,but then noticed what she did and looked down.

"I'm s-sorry for raising my v-voice...." She apologized.

"It's ok, can I tell you something?" I ask.
"Shoot." She replied nicely

"I well - I um hunt the supernatural...."

"W-what?" She says cautiously

"It's not just me - it's my brother too. We hunt ghosts,demons,and monsters...ya know. Evil stuff."
"What-what about......angels?" She says
"We used to...but that was in a war-between angels and demons. Do....do you believe me?"

Y/n thought about this for a moment.

"Y-yes. I believe you." She said

I smiled, and looked up at her. I moved the chair about a foot towards her, and looked back up at her to see if this was alright.
She smiled slightly and nodded softly.

~Time skip to two weeks later~

~3rd persons POV~
Over these few weeks you and Sam have become friends, although you wanted it to be more....
You've gotten comfortable with each other,and instead of Sam sitting across the room, each day Sam gets a little closer and this time....he's on your bed.

Currently, you and Sam were sitting on your hospital bed, sharing chocolate-he said it helps with anxiety and, basically helps you feel better.
After he said that,you asked him if he got that from Harry Potter. He just smiled and said 'yeah.'

"Hey - uh - Y/n?" Sam asks you, nervously.

"Yeah, Sammy? Whatcha need?" You responded.

"I need to tell you something." "Ok. Shoot." "Well. I um.....ya know what? Screw it."
Sam attached his lips to yours. You sat there, shocked, not knowing what to do. As you ever so slightly started to kiss back, Sam pulled away. "I-I I'm so sorry! I -uh- didn't th-! Mmhph~!!!" Sam was cut short as you grabbed his cheek and softly kissed him.

He slowly sighed through his nose as he gently kissed you back. Sam's hand softly cupped your cheek, while his other big, tough, hand grabbed your small, soft one. His thumb stroked your cheek, and you smiled slightly into the kiss and Sam did too.
You both slowly broke apart and looked into each other's eyes. You giggled softly and put your head on his chest as he wrapped his gigantic arms around you.

"Moose." You say to him.

"Moosette." He responded while kissing the top of your head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{HEEEYYYYY~! I finally got this 2nd part up-so yeaaahhh.....that's basically it.
BYE!}
~TookieTuTu