Dean Winchester X Dancer!Reader

••Title - "Dance Like No Ones Watching."

{In this one shot, you are a dancer-a professional one, I mean. Before you worked with Sam and Dean, you were a dancer. Just wanted to clear things up! Ok, ok. I'll shut up now. HAPPY READING!}
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You slipped on your sports bra, a loose black crop top, tights, pointe/ballet {Is that how I spell it/ is that the right term??} flats and fixed your hair into a secure bun.
Then, you grabbed your phone, speaker, ear buds, and a towel with a couple water bottles. You put all of your supplies in your dance bag/a plain duffle bag. You tiptoe down the bunker, to one of the spare rooms AKA your dance room.

You found it roaming around the bunker, and since then you've inhabited it and claimed it as your own.

Sam, Dean, and Castiel don't know that you dance. They're absolutely clueless. They don't ask you where you go when you disappear for a couple hours, and then come back sore, sweaty and looking like you just went on a tiring hunt. Even though you've been in the bunker the whole time. They might look at you weird but they think nothing of it.

You've kept your passion a secret. You feel as if only you should know this-well that is until after your family was brutally murdered by a group of demons. Before that, you were so open and proud to shout everyone your talent. But now...... not so much.

You head to your 'Dance Room' and set your bad down and set up your phone and speaker. As you scroll through your music and then decide on "Work Song by Hozier." *Hit play on video* Then you hit "Play" and quickly go to the center of the room. You face the giant mirror (Don't ask. Let's just say that you convinced Cas to bring you a set of giant 10 ft mirrors.) and start to dance.

You engulfed yourself in the music and start to stick out your right foot,sliding it behind you and raising it up. You spun around and put your leg out in front of you, making a continuous circle. You put your heart and soul into that dance, making facial expressions, extra movements that show how the song should make you feel-basically giving it your all, and dancing like no one was watching....

As you neared the end to the song-bit still not quite there yet. You started to slow your movements-that is, until you heard a rough voice say, "Y/n...?" You turned around in shock. You ran over to your phone and paused the music.

Dean. He stood there with a shocked face and wide eyes, with his mouth wide open.

"D-Dean! Um...Hi! H-how long have you been
st-standing there?" You say, embarrassed and nervous. "How m-much did you see?"

Dean stepped closer to you, with a slightly confused and shocked face. "Enough. I've been here for most of the song. But wha-why did you hide this? You're Amazing! I mean, I'm not one for chick flick moments, but, man, Y/n! That was Bea-utiful! Can....can you do that...again?"

"What? Dance?"

"Yeah." Dean says bashfully. Your eyes almost bugged out of your head. The Dean Winchester ? Shy?! Woah. Well, this is new.

"Yeah. Dance. But can I j-join you? It seems.....fun? I guess. But none of all that...mushy romance crap." Says Dean,trying to keep his tough facade. Key word-trying. His eyes betray him and in reality-he doesn't mean that.

"Umm....yeah. I guess you can-but here. I need to teach you the moves. So move your hands like this........."

After a long and tiresome hour, you finally got dean to learn the moves and do them correctly.
"Ok. Here goes nothing..." Dean mutters.

You both position yourself. Then, you press "Play" and let the music flow through you.

*Play music....again*
{The man and woman that are dancing, are basically you and dean....you're doing the same moves they are. just wanted to let ya know so you won't be confused!}

The song slowly came to an end. Dean looked at you through those green eyes of his.
"Y/n?" Dean breathes.

"Yeah?" You say,breathlessly.

"That. Was. Awesome."
You giggle at his reaction and in the moment of pure bliss, you kiss his cheek.
You freeze the second you take your lips off of deans cheek. Your eyes widened. "Oh god, Dean. I-I'm so so-sorry! I was stuck in the moment and I-"

"Y/n."

"I didn't mean to-"

"Y/n. It's ok-"

"No! I shouldn't have done that! It was inappropriate an-"

You got cut off by a pair of lips. Deans lips, as a matter of fact.

You stood there shocked. Your eyes flutter shut and you slowly but surely wrap your arms around his neck as he cupped your cheek softly, as if he were afraid you'd break.

You both melt into the kiss, moving closer To each other (if that was even possible).

You then both slowly pull away, trying to savor and remember the moment.

"Dean..."

"Y/n..."

"I uh-um....do you....I really-"

"I like you too, dean."

He just smiles and leans into kiss you again.
Both of you unaware of a certain Moose-Sasquatch hybrid watching the two of you, internally screaming due to the 'most adorable thing ever.' According to Sam. (He ships you two like crazy)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HAAAIIIIII!!!! I loved this one!!!! I mainly did this because of the song-I have literally listened to that song over 13 times today.... no lie. ANYWAYS, IMMA GO! Byeeeee!! I hoped you liked this as much as I did!
~TookieTuTu
❤️