Adam milligan X Reader

WARNING~*FLUUFFYYYY!*

This was requested by @SaraMalfoyWeasley57
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Ever since Adam got out of the pit, he's been....different. He's flinching at certain sounds and voices, He's having night terrors and horrific flashbacks. But-all of this was expected - due to being constantly tortured by Lucifer and Michael in the pit.

But-you've been fixing him. He's getting better, although he'll have a nightmare about 3 times a week-maybe less-instead of having them every night. Dean and Sam are helping him too, even Cas-seeing that he's the one who pulled him out. You've been dating the youngest member of the Winchester family for a couple years,before and after the pit.

Presently, You and Adam were sitting on Bobby's couch. You were researching some old lore while Adam was sitting beside you, with and arm around you-resting his head on your shoulder. He started to push his nose against your shoulder, trying to get your attention.
"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn~!" Adam said in a singsong voice.

You didn't answer,knowing it would annoy him.

"Hey. Hey, Y/n." Adam says
You sigh, "What does it want?" You say to him.

"It wants you to stop researching,and cuddle with your boyfriend....ya know? Me? Juuusssttt saying...."

"Adam."

"Yes."

"Stop."

"No."
"I wanna spend time with you! Not you and your book!"

"Well, aren't you extra needy today."

"I'm not needy, Y/n."

"Yes you are."

Dean comes into the room from the kitchen , "Y/nnnn! Just cuddle or whatever with him! I can't eat my pie and drink beer in peace with you two arguing! So,if you would please just friggin' cuddle and hug the guy, it would be best for all of us!"

You huff, "Fine."
You set your book down and move closer to Adam. "C'mere ya big baby." You say as you snuggle into him. "I am not a baby." Adam retorts. "Whatever you say, Kojack."

"Kojack?"

"You wouldn't understand."

Adam sighs in content and kisses the top of your head.
"I love you, Y/n."
You raise your head up and kiss him, "I love you too, Adam."
He shifts his body so that way he's laying down on the couch and your on top of him-hugging him like a teddy bear.
Adam starts to stroke your hair and you hum in content and happiness. "Hey, Y/n?" Adam speaks up.
"Mhmm?"
"Have you ever thought about getting married, settling down and having kids?"
You thought about this for a moment.

"Um, yeah, actually...I have. It'd be nice."

"Good."
"What do you mean 'Good'?" You say as Adam raises you both up and moves you beside him on the couch.

"Well,"

Adam sits in front of you, and gets down on one knee.
You're hands fly to your mouth and you slightly gasp.
Adam pulls out a velvet box and opens it,revealing a diamond ring.

"This ring was my Moms. She told me to give this ring to the woman I love and wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I know living the life of a hunter isn't spectacular, and that you could die at any moment-believe me. I know,"

You giggle slightly at that last bit.

Adam continues, " I want to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter how long or how short it turns out to be. So, what I saying is," Adam gently grabs your hand.
"Will you,Y/n Y/l/n , make me the happiest man alive and....Marry Me?" Adam asks hopefully. By this time,tears of joy rolled down your cheeks and you were crying
You waste no time in answering and you nod your head and shout "YES!"

Adam slips on the ring and engulfed you in a bear hug then swooped in and kissed you.

"I love you so much." He says
"I love you too, so much." You replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Thank you for requesting this! I had fun writing it and I hope you like it!!!! ANYWAYS bye for now!}
~TookieTuTu