Adam Milligan X Reader (+ Latest update info!!! JA x R x MC)

•• Title - "All The Best People Are Crazy." ••

This 'X Reader' was requested by @MissyDrinksCoffee
{did I do that right????Do I or do I not put the "@" symbol? Not that used to requests.😅}

•••I am SOOOO sorry that this is late-a lot of things have come up and I couldn't really think of ideas for this,anyways I hope you like it!!•••

*THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE PUT INTO PARTS*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You lay in the dingy, uncomfortable, hotel bed. Light starts to peek through the curtains of the windows, you start to squint your eyes, attempting to keep the light out and stay asleep. Around you, voices can be heard. Although they're muffled at first, you can tell it's Sam and Dean arguing. Besides, who else would be in your hotel room-in the middle of some town in Indiana?

"No, Dean! We can't just do that! It's too risky!"

"Sam let's just tr-"

"We can't! No!"

"Who said you were taking charge?!"

"Me-ok Dean?! Me!"

"But what about Y/n?! Have you taken her feelings into consideration?! She misses him too! Can't you see that?!"

"We don't have a plan to get Adam out of the cage, Dean! What are we going to do?! Call up Cas?! No!—"

"Yes we could, Sam! Don't you get it?!"

"Just drop it! It's too risky."

You hear Dean sigh. Then retreating footsteps.
You decide to get up out of bed. You throw the thin hotel blankets off of you, then shivering because of the sudden coolness.

"Dean? Sam? You woke me up, what was all that arguing about?" You say, groggily.
"It's nothing....y/n....." you start to space out.

"Y/n....." You heard a voice say in the back of your head. But not just any voice. His voice.
Adam's.

Your eyes widened, you looked around, trying to find him. 'But he's still in the cage. He can't be out! Can he...?' You thought

".....Y/n! Y/n you ok?"
Deans voice comes back to you.
"W-what? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. I just-no yeah I'm fine."
Dean looks at you warily. "Are you sure? If your not we can alwa-"
"Dean. I'm fine, it's nothing."
He sighs and shrugs,then walks away to the small hotel table-where Sam sat, typing away on his laptop.

"So get this...."
That's all you hear from Sam-until your mind drifted off to another place. 'How could he...be..back? He's in the cage! What if-what if he's trying to reach out to me? What if he needs help?!' You think in confusion...

TO BE CONTINUED....
*******************************************
THIS IS PART ONE OF TWO!! And yes I know I haven't updated in a loonnnnngggg time but I've had absolutely no motivation or drive to do so, high school is just so draining😂😂-any who this is gonna be split up into 2-3 parts!!!
ANNNDDDD!!!- I know a few of you have asked me to do a second part to 'Jensen Ackles x Reader x Misha Collins' and I'm working on it I swear, it's just taking me a bit to write and edit.
I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE MEEE!!!!💜💜
-TookieTuTu