Dean Winchester X Deaf!Reader

Ok so, I actually DO know sign language -surprising, yes I know. Anywho-Throughout this one shot I'm going to use bold for what your signing- though I MAY explain the motions of signing. Main reason is I'm WAAYYY too lazy,other reason is that it's late but I'm still gonna do this. I hope you like it!
••THIS IS GONNA BE A BIT LONG!!! NO LIE!!••
WARNING!!!-Has a few cuss words-WELL-Not really-
•Example:
(Hell, A**hole,F***ing,D***it) <Its the way I'm writing it>
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You wake up-hearing nothing, as usual. No bird song. No dogs barking. Not hearing Sam and Dean sneak up on you to wake you-that REALLY gets on your nerves, though they didn't do it this morning. You've been deaf for half of your life.

You lost your hearing when you were 18. You were walking down the street with your parents, you were an only child, you were right in front of the town bank,when something big exploded. Turns out someone planted a bomb inside the bank to try and blow up the vault instead-and apparently-their plan backfired and blew up the bank and the stores beside it, including the sidewalk where you and your family was walking on.

Your mother pushed you out of the way, but not far enough. You broke your right arm-fractured your left leg and broke your right foot. And -clearly- you lost your hearing. The explosion was too loud and way too big. It killed your parents, and if it hadn't been for your mom, you would have died along with them.

You raise up out of bed,not hearing your feet pad against the bunker floor. You walk downstairs to the library where Sam and Dean sat, with their noses buried in books. They found you lost and on your own-you were attacked by a werewolf,and, surprisingly, you didn't get bit. Just clawed. And bruised.A lot.

You had to get stitches-many stitches. After they found you and patched you up, they offered you to stay with them. You, of course, said yes and went away with them. That was 7 years ago, You're now 25.

As you walked down the steps,still in your pajamas and walking lightly, you knocked on the wooden table three times.Sam and Dean look up and smile.

"Good Morning, how'd you sleep?" Sam signed.
You bring one hand up to your chin and bring the other out in front of you, taking the hand against your chin and bringing the back of your hand down to the one out in front of you. You sign, "Good."
Sam signs, "You sure?"
You smile and nod "Yes, Sam. I'm fine."

You look over to Dean and catch him looking at you. You quickly look away-hoping that blush doesn't show on your cheeks. You've liked the older Winchester for about a year now, but your too afraid to tell him-so you keep quiet and hide your feelings as much as possible.

"Hey, Y/n? Sam and I've planned on going to a bar tonight, just to relax a little. Wanna come with?" Dean signs to you.

"Yeah! Sure, I'll go." You sign back to him.
He smiles and takes both his hand and puts them in the air,then bringing them down a bit in a ')' motion. "Awesome," He looks down at his phone to check the time. "We'll leave at around 8:00 tonight. That ok?"

You make a fist and shake it up and down, "Yes."
Dean fist pumped the air, as you laughed at his childish antics.

*Time Skip brought to you by Sam's Glorious Moose Hair*

Dean, Sam, and You walk into the local bar-the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke fills your lungs and causes you to cough-seeing that losing your hearing has caused your other senses to amplify.