•A/N: PLEASE READ-MAJORLY IMPORTANT

••••If you actually do care about :
-This Book
-Me
-Saving someone from
suicide,depression and self harm-Then continue. If not, then don't read. ••••
*•*•*May be a somewhat Trigger-Warning. IDRK*•*•*

*MAY SEEM OF A BIT OF AN OVER-SHARE*
{I don't know-I've never done this before.}

This may seem random-but whatever. I'm being completely serious right now. Recently I've had a friend who's dealing with depression and thoughts of suicide, plus self harm, my friends and I, plus a councilor at school has helped her-she's good now.
Not even 20 minutes ago I was on my phone trying to talk one of my other friends out of suicide.

(I won't say her name-only because I don't feel comfortable. I trust you guys, but still.)

The last thing she texted was "Goodbye -my name-." (I feel more comfortable not mentioning my name) I was already freaking out, but this text added fuel to the fire. Right after she said that, I continued to text her over and over saying that she is and will always be worth it. She still hasn't responded and I'm freaking out. I didn't really know what to do.

I called my dad •{I'm at my grandparents house for the night,and I didn't want to wake them up}• since mom is working- and he told me that the first thing I need to do was to calm down- I started to cry a bit whenever I explained the situation.

I've only ever texted her, but earlier was the first time I ever called her. When I did she didn't answer I left a voicemail saying that she's freaking me out and to stop doing whatever she's doing and to call/text me. (Dad said to call her phone to see if she'll answer.)

I don't know her parents names or numbers - let alone where she lives. She has never done anything like this before well, not that I know of, she is almost all of the time happy and bubbly - which is her normal self. The other times she's just sassy and can be a bit rude. In the text she mentioned that she had already tried killing herself and thats when I wigged out. She still hasn't replied or called. She is an amazing friend of mine and I'm VERY worried. I've never delt with anything like this. And, to be honest, it's extremely scary. I don't want to go through this again-unless it means to help one of my friends, then yes, of course I'll help. 

My dad called my mom-she still hasn't answered-seeing that she works in a hospital. But anyways, I'm scared. Currently I've listened to my dad and calmed down.

I don't really know what to do except to wait. It's agonizingly painful. I'm just so worried about her. If you've read this far, thank you. It means a lot. I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid. I don't know what I'd do if she went through with it.

••**<If ANY of you feel like you have the urge to commit suicide, or to self harm, please message me or someone-even the Suicide Prevention Hotline. You mean to much to me-this world-your friends-and your family. Don't give up.>**••

As Jared Padelecki says, "Always Keep Fighting."

You guys ARE worth it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

With love, forever and always,Tookie ~❤️

Tookie ~❤️