Jensen Ackles X Reader X Misha Collins

There's really nothing to say about this, so, I hope you like this one! And comment if you'd like me to do different endings for Jensen or Misha ( like in this you'll end up with Misha-but I can do one where you get back with Jensen ).
And -ugh- sorry if this seems horrible to you-I think it's crap. I can't write for shiznits...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Your POV)
"Hey J!" I say as I approach Jensen.
"Hey (Y/n)." He says somewhat tiredly. "Aw, you tired?" I ask him. "Yeah, Pretty much. Hey I'm gonna head over to my trailer and take a nap. Jared's working on a scene with Misha right now so they don't need me. That ok with you? I can alway-"

"Jensen Ackles. Go take a nap." I say laughing lightly. "Alright. See ya in a few hours." Jensen says leaning over to kiss my cheek.
Which was weird. He usually gives me one on the lips before he Leaves. He did say he was tired, so...

I watched him walk away, and head to his trailer.

I turned around and saw Rob. A smile graced my face. "Hey Dad, how's upstairs?" I say jokingly. Rob laughs, "It's going fine Gavreel." Then does a tiny bow.

(A/N: Gavreel is an actual angel name, apparently Gavreel means "Angel of Peace"
*I looked it up*)

I play an angel on the show, and I usually play around with Rob, Misha, Mark P. and Richard. Seeing as most of us were angels on the show. Except Rob. We all know who he is. (😉)

We eventually part ways, and soon enough I'm called over to film a scene.

Meanwhile...

(Normal/Authors POV)
Jensen walked away from (Y/n), quickly looking over his shoulder, seeing if anyone was following him. Instead of going to his trailer, he headed for an Empty one. But one things for sure.

It wasn't empty.

He opened the door, and there she sat.

"We don't have to hurry this time, she thinks I'm taking a nap."
Jensen said Smirking while slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well then... lets have some fun."

2 hours later....
(Your POV)
Me, Plus Jared and Misha, had just finished filming. I sat with Jared, Rob and Richard, while we all talked and updated each other on things that were happening, and what will soon happen on the show. Normal stuff, really. Soon Misha walked up to us. "Hey Cas-what's wrong?" I said as I turned around, but as soon as I seen the look on his face, I knew something was wrong.

Misha had a Sad and pitiful, yet Angry look on his face. "Um (Y/n), can you come over here for a sec. I need to talk to you for a bit. It's...it's about Jensen."
My face paled. Richard, Rob and Jared had looks of concern etched onto their faces. "Is everything ok?" Rob spoke up first. "Yeah-everything's fine. I just need to talk to (Y/n) for a sec. Sorry if I'm intruding."
Misha responded. Rob just waved his hand in a dismissive motion.

Misha pulled me away to the side. "What's wrong with Jensen? Is he okay?" I said with a worried look. I looked to my left out of the corner of my eye and noticed the Guys watching with worry and curiosity.

"I-I don't know how to put this. And I'm really sorry! I just found out, not even 10 minutes ago, when I went to go check up on him. But I had to come and tell you since you're basically my best friend-"