7 Minutes

Jacks POV

In the cab on the way to the club I couldn't stop thinking about Saskia. I know she hates me but that gives me a rush, the fact that she must be constantly thinking about the little things that I do that piss her off makes me tingle.

"So Joe, Saskia is looking great tonight" Josh winked to Joe.

"Woah, please explain" Conor interrupted.

"Oh god it's nothing like that" Joe laughed. "She's just fit" he added.

"They fuck" Josh then mouthed to Conor.

"No fucking way" Conor covered his mouth in shook.

"A lot" josh then laughed.

"Okay, it just happened one day and then yeah it's like a routine now, we get pissed and we fuck that's it" Joe then explained. Knowing that my ex and my best friend fuck is oddly frustrating. I mean I am normally the guy that all the guys fall in love with, and well Saskia clearly fucking hates me and is well clearly fucking Joe.

"She's improved mate, just saying" Joe then joked to me. I laughed but inside I was pissed. The fact that Saskia won't be thinking about me all night but about Joe is frustrating.

Both our cabs arrived and Josh was right; Saskia was looking great. Her figure was amazing. She goes to the gym often, I see on her snapchat stories and daily vlogs. She needs to be fit to do roles in the west end she says; because she has to sing and dance at the same time. It's hard work apparently. Saskia got out of her cab and linked arms with Mark. I saw her and Joe exchange a flirty glance to eachother and she just completely ignored me.

A club to Saskia was like her second home. Zoe mainly stayed with Alfie for the night when we got out mainly because of her anxiety. This meant that for the night Saskia was with Mark which was fine by me. Just as long as she wasn't with Joe. She left Mark for the moment and went to the bar.

"So Criminal Phycology" I went up to her and leant against the bar next to her. "What made you choose that?"

"I wanted to know why people do certain things, like kill people, rape people and even why people make sudden decisions without any explanation" she then explained. She said the word any and made quotation marks with her hands.

"What so your saying you know why I left you yeah?" I laughed. Bullshit. She doesn't know shit that is going through my mind.

"You were scared. You realised that I matured and that I wasn't going to play stupid games with you anymore. You freaked out and just ended it instead of risking your reputation with the boys" she then explained everything. Correctly.

"You're wrong" I defended myself.

"Jack I have a degree in phycology, I know I am right". She took a sip out of her drink and then grabbed Marks in her other hand.

"You don't talk a lot anymore" I decided to change the subject.

"The smarter you get the less you speak" she responded. "Also i am pretty sure that a couple of hours ago I told you not to speak to me. Oh and guess what? I hate you" she smiled as if she just said something really polite and meaningful to me. She then walked over to Mark and rolled her eyes. She handed him his drink and then whispered something to him.

Saskia's POV

"I hate him" I whispered to Mark and then handed him his drink. "He is so fucking cocky it is ridiculous. He thinks he knows it all and he really doesn't" I added.

"Just ignore him and it will be fine trust me" Mark smiled. "And Joe is looking good tonight isn't he" Mark then added I'm guessing to try and take my mind off how angry Jack was making me.