#gdaymate

Saskia's POV

I got of the phone to Jack and I thought he was acting really weird. Maybe he was annoyed that I have been spending so much time with Reece but I don't really get how he can be when Reece and I are just friends. I don't get annoyed when he hangs out with other girls. Well maybe sometimes I do, but I don't make those feelings public.

I jumped into the shower and decided to get ready for the day. Reece and Adam have decided to take me sight seeing, even though I have seen the sights plenty of times before. Once I got out of the shower I looked outside to see what the weather was like, it didn't look mega hot, But I don't think I will need a jacket type of weather. I knew that we would be doing a lot of walking today so I kept my look casual with some khaki coloured gym leggings with a black hoodie. My hair dried naturally and formed some loose blond curls at the end. I also left my make up quite casual and natural but only doing my eyebrows and foundation, I added a few coats of mascara and then quickly threw on my white nike trainers.

"Finally ready?" Adam asked me as I walked out to his garden where he was sitting with Reece who arrive half an hour ago

"Just take a quick phone for me" I asked and handed Reece my phone so he could take a photo for my instagram.

@saskiabrown_
Ready for a tour around Sydney today, let's hope my little legs can keep up with @adam_brown_ and @hawk_reece_ #gdaymate

I quickly posted it and then text Jack to see if he was okay, he replied straight away and seemed more of himself now which I was happy about.

"So, I do actually know I have taken you around Sydney loads of times already so this time I have something different planned" Adam said to me as we got into his car.

"Okay?" I said more as a question, not sure whether to be scared or excited.

"We are going to go jet skiing!" He then clapped.

"Oh my god! That sounds amazing!" I smiled.

Once we arrived to the harbour the man who ran the the place told us how to use them, most of the time we weren't really paying that much attention as we were all too excited and just wanted to get on and ride them. I had a look through my bag to find my go pro so I could attach it to me life jacket and then use the footage for my vlogs. After an hour of riding out in the sea and all of us falling off multiple times due to use trying to race eachother when we didn't really know how to ride them.

"Oh my god that was so much fun!" I laughed as was all dried off and made our way back to Adams car.

"Yeah, anyway I was thinking we should all go out for dinner tonight as it is my last night here. I'm going to Bali for a couple of weeks with my friends" Reece explained.

"Yeah that will be nice actually" I smiled.

Adam dropped Reece back to his house so he could get ready and then drove back home. I decided that tonight I wouldn't really dress up that much, mainly because I couldn't be bothered and decided to nap instead of get ready properly. Once I did wake up I got changed into a black and white striped crop top and then paired it with some simple black ripped jeans. I paired this outfit with some black boots. My hair had gone more wavy from being in the sea earlier but I liked it so I went straight onto my make up which I did as usual and added some winged eyeliner and fake eyelashes this time. I sprayed myself with some perfume and grabbed my bag. I walked into the front room to meet Adam.