Keyword

Saskia's POV

We landed just gone mid day so by the time we all got to the villa and got ourselves unpacked it was just about 4 in the afternoon. I decided to get changed into a red bikini and go and tan for a while. All the guys were already in the pool so Zoe came and sat on the lounger next to me.

"Hello miss famous" she giggled.

"Hardly" I rolled my eyes.

"How's things then?"

"Yeah surprising well" I smiled. Weird thinking that the guy I was madly in love with has left to go to New York and I'm now in a villa with the first boy that broke my heart.

"Yeah you've coped well considering Jack being a constant ass to you" she laughed.

"It's nothing much really" I shrugged it off, not really wanting to slag him off considering our conversation on the plane.

"Really? Pretty sure he said some horrible things and you were standing right behind him"

"Yeah but people say things when they are angry I guess" I shrugged again. Jack then connected his phone to the speaker and played some drake.

"Do you girls want a drink?" Joe shouted over to us. We agreed and he soon bought over our drinks.

"Jacks been talking about you quite a lot today" Joe then mentioned as he placed our drinks down next to us.

"Oh really?" I said more confused then shocked. "Saying What now? I'm a bitch or a slag this time"

"No he's actually been saying things that are well, nice?" Joe then said, just as confused as me.

"Oh well, what can I say I knew he wouldn't be able to resist me for much longer" I joked.

"Well it seems like this show has done wonders for the both of you" Joe smiled. "Jack said you're going to start filming for series 2 soon"

"Yeah basically as soon as we get back so this break is well needed" I huffed and then put my sunglasses back over my eyes to try and tan before we went out for dinner and drinks later.

I woke up later then I planned so quickly ran to take a shower and get ready. As I wasn't still very tanned I decided to wear a skin tight playsuit with a Gucci belt. I then dried my hair so it was straight and then went over it with my straighteners go make sure it was dead straight. I didn't do anything different or fancy with my make up and then applied some dark nude lipstick. I added some gold hoop earrings and then put on my black strap heels. Once I decided I was ready I walked into the kitchen to join the guys for ore drinks.

"A glass of champagne for the lady" Jack came over and handed me a glass

"Why, Thank you very much" I giggled and then clicked our glasses together.