Thanks Mikey

Jacks POV

We have been back of holiday for a week or so and surprisingly Saskia has been texting me as if we were best friends but yet she was holding back something and I knew it.

"Yeah I'd like to talk to you actually" I said to Saskia as I decided to FaceTime her whilst she was getting ready to film a video.

"Yeah what's up?" She half smiled but was half shitting herself.

"Why are you being so reserved, you aren't showing me how you really feel" I asked. She just huffed.

"I'm too scared to fully put my trust into you" she said.

"What do you mean? There is someone else?"

"There is just a few guys that text me every now and then" she said, her voice going higher pitched at the end showing that she was worried about what I would say.

"Well let me prove it to you that you don't need them guys" I said boldly.

"Right okay then" she said unsure of her answer.

"I'll pick you up at 8" I then said and hung up the phone. I don't really know why I said that to be honest because I have nothing planned for 8, and it's already 2. I panicked yet again and called Mikey.

"Mikey I need your help" I said before he could even say anything. I explained the situation to him.

"Ayyyy, that's my boy!" He shouted down the phone. "My god Jack, Saskia is so fit" he then added.

"Thanks Mikey"

"And you've fucked her multiple times and you just haven't told any of us, you lucky shit"

"Yep, thanks Mikey" I huffed.

"And she's forgiven you for being an asshole"

"Okay Mikey please, the plan" I huffed.

"Oh shit yeah sorry bro" he stumbled on his words. "Well I mean saying you're going to take her out at 8 when you have nothing planned isn't the best start"

"Mikey I am going to kill you" I half screamed.

"Well I don't know, she likes musicals?" Is all he could come up with.

"Really?"

"Yeah mate, take her for a fancy dinner and then to musical then maybe a bar or two afterwards and if your lucky back to her place" he explained.

"For fucks sake Mikey" I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Alright or your place it doesn't really make a difference"

"You know what Mikey, I'm just gonna have to go with your stupid plan"

"Well if it was so stupid you wouldn't be using it" he defended himself. I said goodbye and hung up. Buy this time it was now 3 and I hadn't booked one thing.

Hours later of panicking trying to get tickets, seats next to each other and dinner reservations i finally managed to get everything sorted out just in enough time for me to get ready and pick Sas up on time.

I decided to wear just a plain white t shirt and then I bravely put on some peach coloured trousers with a black stop down the side. I matched this outfit with a silver chain and some white trainers. I quickly sprayed myself with some aftershave and by this time my uber was here to pick up Saskia is well.