Saskia's Parents

Saskia's POV

Jack is desperate to let the public know that we are 'dating' or whatever you want to call it but I'm just not sure yet. I mean I haven't even told my mum or dad.

"So, what you doing today?" Jack walked out of my bathroom and back into bed.

"Not sure yet, my mum and dad are coming up to stay today so will probably have to stay with them" I rolled my eyes. It's not like I hate my parents it's just that we don't really get along that much anymore. Ever since I started doing YouTube full time they have been disappointed even though they will not admit it. The fact that I'm not a psychologist earning thousands of pounds just obviously doesn't satisfy them.

"Oh that will be good" he smiled.

"The thing is" I began to say. Jack raised an eyebrow. "I haven't quite told them about us yet" I then added.

"And?"

"Jack you know my Dad already hates you after what you did" I huffed.

"Yeah and? Won't he see that I've changed" he tried to argue.

"Jack we are talking about my Dad you know?" I laughed. "He doesn't even like me that much and I'm his own blood"

"That's not true" he said. I just raised an eyebrow in response. "Okay maybe so" I just huffed and slumped into jacks arms.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"I think you need to tell them" he huffed is well and began to play with my hair. I laid in bed with Jack just thinking about my parents reaction to me dating Jack. It doesn't help that my sister is a top lawyer and my brother is a doctor in Australia. My sister and I never got along. Everything was always a competition to her; grades, money and the attention of my parents. However my brother and I always got along and he always stood up for me no matter the situation so the fact that he lives in Australia now doesn't really help a big deal. My mum and dad fail to see that I am basically running my own business. I already have paid of my student loan, I live in my own flat in Chelsea and have my own TV show basically at the age of 23 but they fail to see that that is good enough. Sucks to be the youngest hey. My thoughts got interrupted by Mark FaceTiming me.

"How you doing lovebirds?" He asked as I picked up the phone, still laying in Jacks arms.

"Just sharing our last moments together" Jack joked.

"What why are you ill? Dying? Going away?" Mark panicked obviously not realising that Jack was joking.

"No mark" I began to laugh at his reaction.

"Well I'm going to be dead soon, Saskia's parents are coming over" Jack said.

"Oh god, good luck with that one" he laughed. My parents don't even like me hanging out with my YouTubed friends, they don't quite get the idea that I am 23 and living my own life. Just because my bumlick of a sister does everything they say.

"So I'm guessing you're not free tonight?" Mark then asked.

"Nope, I'm going for a posh meal with mummy and daddy" I took the piss by talking in a posh voice.

"Well have fun and I'll see you tomorrow then?" He then asked.

"Yep there going around lunch time thank god"

"Probably before then, they will probably kill me around midnight tonight so hmmm when will they get arrested do you think?" Jack the joked. I lightly hit him and said goodbye to Mark.

"Right you better go, I gotta get ready" I huffed and stretched out of bed.

"Well what time are they coming?"