Punching

Saskia's POV

"So does this mean that we can go public now?" Jack groaned as I was trying to think of some video ideas.

"But we're not actually boyfriend and girlfriend so what can we say?" I huffed.

"Well I would love for you to be mine" He then added.

"Well you keep that question for when you are ready? Okay babe" I laughed. Tomorrow we start filming again for the show so we have to be up early. Today we just decided to have a lazy day with Mark and Conor and just film some videos for or channels as when we go back to filming it's hard to also film for our channels.

"Right I'm just about to upload my vlog for today and then we can film for your channel" Mark said to us all.

"Your vlog for the day?" I laughed. "It's only 5?" I laughed again.

"Yeah but they don't know that do they?" Mark laughed. "Naaa what else are we really gonna do today" He then added. I got up from the sofa and set up two cameras and some lights. We decided to film a try not to laugh challenge but use insults of each other that people have sent us on Twitter.

"Mark what's in your vlog? I have loads of mentions about it" I then asked as I went on to twitter to try and find some insults about everyone but instead finding loads of weird mentions about Marks vlog. "They're all about me and Jack?" I then panicked. Jack burrowed his eyebrows and went on his laptop to find Marks video that he had just uploaded.

"Oh yeah that's not good" I then heard Jack say.

"Oh what what what?" I began to panic and then jumped down next to him. He then pressed play on Marks video to reveal Jack and I sharing a kiss whilst he was turning the camera around to show the view out of my balcony.

"Oh wow yeah, that's not good"

"Oh my shitting god, I am so sorry" Mark gasped as he also realised what he uploaded.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked Jack. He didn't reply but just got his phone out. "Jack? Hello? Quite a serious situation going on here" I then said as he didn't reply to my first question. He also didn't reply but I got a notifications on my phone that he had tweeted.

@jack_maynard23

so what's it called when your girlfriend is out of your league?

He then attached a photo of me on that holiday I had for my birthday a while back

"Oh so I'm your girlfriend now?" I giggled and gave Jack a cuddle.

"Well I was gonna have to ask you sooner or later" he smirked and then gave me a kiss. I decided to quote retweet this by simply saying "punching" as a joke and then replied something cute to his tweet saying "ok ur a keeper, u can stay xox"  which is the highest level of cute I will ever go publicly. Otherwise it's gross.

"Wow erm okay guys, should i just leave you two to it?" Mark said awkwardly. We just laughed and decided to film some videos for our channels.

Jacks POV

I woke up to Saskia shaking me and telling me that the uber was coming in 10 minutes time to pick us up for filming.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Half 6" she smiled and kissed me.

"I haven't been up this early in years what the hell" I then groaned again.

"Well that's just a lie" she raised an eyebrow and then threw some joggers at me and a t shirt just to jump into the uber with.

"So are you excited to film this series?" I asked Sas as she was getting her hair and make up done.

"Yeah definitely, now I don't have to pretend to like you" she giggled.

"You never really pretended though did you babe" I winked. She rolled her eyes and then went on her phone.

"Have you seen how many retweets your tweet about me got?" She said shocked.

"Well yes it is my tweet"

"Yeah I know I know, but oh my god I feel famous" she laughed, then making me laugh.

All Saskia and I did for the next couple of months was film for the show which did make us grow weirdly closer as we literally had to spend every day with eachother. Of course we did go out at night with the rest of the guys but that didn't even matter to me, when Saskia was in the room it felt like no one else was there.

"I don't want you to go to Australia" I groaned on the way to our last day of filming.

"Well I do have to go and see my brother" she laughed. Which is true, her brother is the only member of her actual family that she speaks to now so it's probably nice for her to see him.

"But you're going to be gone for so long" i groaned.

"Only 1 month, it will go so quick I promise" she smiled and then began to try and shut her suitcase. "Plus it will be good for you to have some time with the boys and whatever" she then added.

"Yeah I should probably go see my family soon is well" I laughed.

After filming Saskia went home to pack for tomorrow and I went over to Joes place.

"So how are you and your girlfriend" Conor took the piss as soon as I arrived.

"Yeah we are good actually, she's going away tomorrow for a whole month so"

"What? And she actually trusts you here with all us single guys?" Mikey laughed.

"Yeah?" I answered back confused.

"I think what Mikey is trying to say is that you have been influenced easily and in a bad way in the past" Conor then explained.

"Yeah but I was immature and stupid back then"

"So what are you now then?" Joe asked.

"Sensible and clever?" I responded but the guys just laughed.

"Just for your sake I really hope you do not fuck over Saskia" joe then huffed.