Shots

Saskia's POV

I couldn't tell if getting with Jack was a good idea or not but let's face it he is just so irresistible. I woke up and immediately called Mark

"Okay I don't know if you're going to be disappointed or hyped for me" I said as soon as he picked up.

"Okay? What's happened?" Mark replied with all concerned. I explained to him that Sam was going away so he broke things up with me so I went out with everyone from work; including Jack.

"Oh god so what was he like then? All smug as usual?"  Mark replied back with.

"Well the thing is actually, I just couldn't resist him" I huffed.

"Please don't tell me you fucked him sas"

"No no no! Just a kiss or two or ten" I said and then wanted to die.

"Oh god Saskia!" Mark replied with. "Surely you don't actually like him, you just felt low after Sam and needed to feel wanted I guess" He then added.

"Yeah! It must be!" I agreed but I knew there was something else. I could of gone to the other tattooists like Danny, who is extremely good looking but no, I went back to Jack who is an asshole. "Anyway, you fancy going out tonight? I'm meeting joe and the guys at about half 9"

"Sure count me in, I'll come to yours about 9" he said.

"Okaaay no problem" I smiled and then hung up.

Luckily today I wasn't filming for the programme so I set up my camera to film for my main channel. I decided that I was going to film my favourites of this month as everyone does love watching them kind of videos and I haven't done one in ages. I showed some of my favourite makes up products, clothing items, music and YouTube's which I have loved this month. Then I really thought I owned it to my viewers to explain to them wast is going on between Sam and I.

"Sometimes it's just the wrong time and then wrong place and unfortunately I think this is what's happened between us. Nothing bad happened. He was in no way horrible or rude to me and obviously if I could have him stay and I would but because I love him, I have to let him do what he loves and what makes him happy. Sam will forever be welcome in my home, on my channel and in my heart and he knows that but sometimes moving on is the best thing" I half smiled and decided to end the video there. I exported it to my laptop and then spent the rest of the day editing it.

At about 6 I quickly ate something and then jumped into the shower so I could begin to get ready. My video was currently uploading and I was so nervous. Sam is still in the area and I could bump into him at any moment and I know if that happens I will just fall straight into his stupidly strong arms. After my shower I roughly dried my hair and put them up into some space buns, leaving two parts down at the front. Afterwards I did my make up but not really concentrating. My mind kept wandering to my feelings about Jack. The only feelings I thought I had towards him was hatred but now that loss has got me so confused. Why did I even want to kiss him?

After I somehow did my make up Mark came over and helped me into my black sequin dress and then tied up my matching chocker for me.

"Do I look tanned enough?" I asked him as I checked myself out in the mirror

"When do you even look pale darling?" Mark laughed back. I chucked my phone into my clutch bag and then ran back into my room for my purse and made sure that my id was in there as I look like a 14 year old sometimes.

The guys decided that they were all hungry so we're going out for a meal first. Mark and I decided to go even though we had already eaten and share a dessert and a bottle of wine between us.

We walked into the restaurant and Jack didn't even take notice of me. I saw him look me up and down and that was about it. Not even a wink which he would usually do.

"You not eating?" Joe asked me.

"No I've already eaten, me and Mark are going to share a dessert I think" I smiled back.

"Yeah you should loose the weight shouldn't you, being on the tv cameras and all that" Jack then had to add a stupid comment back.

"Bit rich coming from you? When was the last time you went to the gym?" I spat back. I think the rest of the guys have got used to me and Jack bickering constantly that they didn't even take any notice.

The club was only around the corner so we all decided we would walk there.

"Your dress is a bit short darling, better be careful" Jack stayed behind the make that comment as I was walking at the back of the group on my phone.

"It's probably the most you're gonna get to see tonight so have a good look"

"You wanna bet?" He responded with.

"Fine the first to pull wins" I shrugged. Should be easy.

"Wins what though?" He winked.

"You choose babe, you might as well choose this as you're gonna loose" I smiled.

"Fine, I win you give me head" he winked again. I pretended to throw up. "And you know what, if you win I will give you 250 quid" he added.

"Make it 500 and you have a deal"

"Deal" he threw his hand out and I reluctantly shook it.

Jacks POV

I walked into the club and thought about me and Saskia's little bet. She wasn't messing around either. She walked straight over to the bar and found a group of guys.

"Shots!" I heard her shout and the bartender brought them over a shot each. After they did the shot one of the guys must of whispered something in her ear which made her laugh as she nudged her elbow into him in response. She whispered something back and next thing I knew she got a kiss. She handed him her phone and he must of put his number in her phone.

"I'll text you my bank details yeah? Or is cash good for you?" She then walked over to me.

"Fuck you saskia"

"That's what happens when you're not nice Jack"