Nicely Nicely Johnson

Jacks POV

"Did you sleep well?" Saskia slipped into the kitchen. She knew well that most of the night I spent listening to her and Joe fucking.

"Yeah very well thanks" I smiled back. I then walked into the front room with a slice of goat to meet the rest of the guys who were already playing Fifa.

"It's the boy!" Oli laughed and clapped when Joe walked down.

"Someone has clearly improved" Caspar then laughed.

"Well what can I say" Joe then joked back. Saskia laughed awkwardly and walked carefully into the front room was she was holding two mugs of tea; one for herself and the other for Mark.

"So should we go for lunch?" Josh asked.

"I'm actually going to the offices for a bit, I'm waiting for a call about my audition results" she explained.

"Oh I'll come with you" Mark said to Ari. Zoe said she was going back to Brighton to record some videos and do some emails. The rest of us decided we would go out for lunch. It wasn't that late into the day so Zoe and Saskia went upstairs to get ready for the day ahead and us guys continued to play FIFA.

Us guys decided a cafe lunch type of thing would be good enough for us so we didn't have to bother getting changed or doing our hair.

"So I got this girls number last night" Joe told us whilst Oli and Mikey were playing the most boring game of FIFA ever; probably because they both couldn't play.

"What about Sas?" I asked back. Even though she is a fucking bitch, she probably thinks she has a chance with Joe let's face it. He laughed first.

"Me and Sas don't have feelings for eachother, it's just a bit of fun and let's face it, it's a hell of a lot easier to fuck her then having to find someone every night" he said. He has a point I guess. "Saskia and I don't have an emotional connection like that" he then added.

"You gonna call this girl then?" Caspar asked.

"Yeah, I mean why not?" He shrugged.

Zoe and Saskia then jogged down the stairs. Zoe was wearing her usual mom jeans and a white jumper paired with some white converse trainers. Then Saskia followed Zoe, wearing an off the shoulder champagne coloured top tucked loosely into a pair of white jeans. Her blonde hair had become wavy from last night and she strutted around the front room in a pair of grey Chelsea boots.

"Bit overdressed for the offices?" I laughed

"You can never be overdressed" she smiled back sarcastically. Even though I have never met a girl that gets so rude before, I want to constantly annoy her. Being hated by someone gives me the same rush as almost loving someone. She then threw on a black puffer coat and her bag.

"How are you getting to yours?" Caspar then asked.

"Sorry Casp, we are walking" Zoe laughed. We all knew Caspar would of wanted a lift home so he could just go straight to bed. Caspar huffed as the rest of us laughed.

"Good luck" Joe then said to Saskia.

"Thanks" she smiled and gave him a hug. "And call her okay!" She pointed to Joe.

"Okay okay" he held his hands up in defence. Zoe and Saskia then left and us guys then slowly got ready to go to the cafe. We all found our wallets and shoes and then we were off.

"Why do you hate Saskia so much?" Mark asked me as we were all walking to the cafe.

"She was the one that said she hated me first" I started. "She's such a bitch, like she thinks she knows everything you get me? She's holding on to something that I did to her when she was 16, that's like 6 years ago. She shy needs to get over herself" I ranted.

"You know why she is holding on to what you did?" Mark then said. "She's holding on to that little bit of hope that she has, that maybe you will admit that what you did was wrong and that you still love her"

"You can't be in love at 16" I laughed.

"Jack, I think you need to discover your own feelings before you go a presume other people's

Saskia's POV

Me and Zoe got a McDonald's on the way to the offices and just sat around trying to be productive whilst I was waiting for the phone call.

"I'm sure you've got the part" Zoe spoke up.

"You didn't see the other people there" I laughed. "Like there were people there who have been doing theatre their whole life" I explained.

"Yeah but you're Saskia so" Zoe laughed. I huffed and finished my food, dreading the phone ringing. Whilst waiting I replied to some emails and me and Zoe caught up with people's videos. 

"Oh my god Zoe it's the phone" I paused the video as the phone rang.

"Okay, so answer it?" She laughed. I took a deep breath and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Saskia Brown speaking" I said.

"Hello Saskia, it's Jamie. The director of guys and dolls the musical" she said. "Yeah well I am super happy to tell you that we would love for you to work with us as Nicely Nicely Johnson on our musical" he then announced.

"Wow oh my god thank you so much" I smiled. Zoe then quietly clapped.

"Rehearsal starts tomorrow at 9. See you then" he then stated and put the phone down.

"Oh my god!" Me and Zoe both said at the same time and then have eachother a massive bear hug. "You're gonna be amazing!" Zoe then added

"Thank you girl" I smiled and then continued on with emails.

Mark text me saying the guys are all over his house and are about to order pizza and have a horror movie night around his. Zoe and I didn't actually realise the time so we quickly gathered our things and  drove over to Marks place.

"So did they call you?" Josh asked me as me and Zoe arrived to Marks place and settled down.

"Yeah, I got the job!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my! Well done!" All the guys apart from Jack congratulated me.

"So what part do you play?" Mark asked.

"Nicely Nicely Johnson. A New York gambler who's employer runs an illegal crap game in New York and we all have to find 1000 dollars to use a place for a night. I won't give too much away as you guys must come and see it!" I half explained.

"What so you play a guy?" Jack laughed.

"Yeah it's called humour babes, pretty sure you haven't heard of it. I don't think that word comes up in your limited vocabulary" I went in as I was in no mood for his shit.

"Well I can't wait to see it. You're good at making a fool of yourself" he spat back.

Jack Maynard is simply not nice.