Why i hate you

Jacks POV

We arrived at the club before Saskia, Mark and Saskia's new friend. We don't know who these mystery guys are that she has met at the show she's doing, apart from that one Snapchat story of one of them. We all got our drinks and Joe got one for Saskia and then we got ourselves a booth to sit in.

"Heeey" a familiar voice said. Saskia. She was with a girl just taller then her with brown hair and pale skin. "Hayley this is everyone, everyone this Hayley" Saskia then announce. I couldn't lie, Saskia was just my type, long blonde hair, short, curvy and tanned. It's just a shame she's a complete bitch. I examined Hayley; her friend. She was pretty but nothing like Saskia. Hayley looked like one of them girls that you could take home to your mum. Whereas Saskia looks like you would have to convince your parents she was a good person.

They both walked off to get Hayley a drink. I tried my hardest not to watch Saskia the whole time but I couldn't help but watch her out of the corner of my eye; waiting for them guys to come and meet them. Saskia and Hayley chatted for a while before two guys came over to them. One of them looked familiar from Saskia's story but the other one I did not know whatsoever. They then walked over.

"Sam and Tommy this is everyone, everyone this is Sam and Tommy" Saskia then introduced them to us all. To be honest they did actually seem like proper nice guys, proper lads in that sense. But I knew that this Sam guy meant something to Saskia, which meant that I already hated him. The rest of the guys seemed to get on wth the guys pretty well.

"Oh god, Saskia is going to the dance floor" I heard Caspar laughed to Joe.

"What do you mean, oh god?" I quoted Caspar.

"When Saskia hits the dance floor, well she's not going to leave alone" Caspar half laughed. "Even I have to admit that she does look good on the floor" he added.

"Well she does dance for half of her money" Joe laughed. I was intrigued by this, obviously I knew her when we were going to house party's, or getting drunk in fields when we were 15 and yeah she could dance then but you clearly dance differently from when you are 15 to when you are 23. The guys were right though. Her dancing was amazing, he hips swayed perfectly in time and every now and then she would lift her arms up to reveal her figure even more. But then of course that Sam kid went over to her.

I distracted myself with the music that was playing in the club and taking a few videos for my Snapchat and of course a few mugshots of Mikey and Joe. The guys always managed to have a good time out, without pulling. But me on the other hand it was like a craving of mine, like the night would not be complete without a girl. Suddenly all the guys started to wolf whistle and laugh.

"What's happened?" I laughed and asked Oli.

"Saskia and Sam are getting a bit friendly" he laughed. I looked over to them and Sam's strong arms were wrapped around Saskia's tiny waist whilst her false nails were intertwined with his messy hair. He was a lot taller then her and even in her heels she still had to stand on her tip toes. I couldn't be angry because I hate her and well she's not mine, but I wanted her attention, even if it was her having a go at me, shouting at me or whatever I wanted her thoughts to be on me.

Saskia's POV

Getting off with Sam was like a super big achievement for me. I mean I've only know him for like 3 days, I probably look like a right weirdo like staring at him but it turns out he doesn't think I'm that bad.

"What was that all about then?" Mark asked as I went over to him and left Sam with Tommy. Hayley quickly followed me over to Mark.

"I don't know, the alcohol is making me weirdly confident" I laughed.

"Naa you're always confident" Mark replied with. "What's actually happened?" He added.

"I was not going to let that opportunity go" I giggled. "I mean he's like the hottest guy I've ever met" I added.

"I don't blame you really" Hayley laughed.

"So do you like him?" Mark asked seriously

"No, you can like someone after 3 days" I explained. But let's face it either Sam is a genuine nice guy or he knows what to say to a girl to get what he wants.

Everyone suddenly decided that we were going to carry on this drink up at my place, without my input. Sam and Tommy got on well with the rest of the guys which was great as there wasn't any awkward divide. When I got back to my place I scoured my cupboards for any alcohol that I had and I found 2 bottles of vodka and a bottle of rosé. I turned my speakers on and connected it to my laptop to play my Spotify playlist. Honestly my neighbours must hate me. I then went to the kitchen to get some cups and shit of everyone.

"You've changed you know?" Someone said to me. I turned around and came face to face with Jack.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean, getting off with a guy you've knows for 3 days is very unlike you"

"You don't know me" I laughed to myself. "I'm not some 15 year old girl that was in love with you anymore Jack" I added.

"You were in love with me?" He then said, almost shocked.

"Don't act stupid Jack, of course I was. I would never act bothered about what you did because I didn't want to look stupid from everyone else's perspective so I just acted like I didn't give a shit. But you know what Jack in reality you fucking broke me so if you want a real reason why I hate you then that's it. You fucking broke me apart. You make me feel worthless you know that? So yes maybe getting off with someone when I've only known them for 3 days isn't like me because you changed me after what you did to me" I explained myself fully. Jack didn't reply he just stared blankly. I huffed one last time and then walked back into the front room and placed the plastic cups onto my coffee table.

"I got you a drink" I smiled to Sam and handed him a cup. He was standing with Joe and Oli but once I came over they automatically left. "So did you have a good night?" I asked him

"Yeah it was really good thanks" he smiled. "The guys are really nice" he added.

"Yeah I'm glad you get along with them" I smiled and intertwined my hand with his. Jack then walked out of the kitchen looking directly at me. Sam'a back was facing Jack so I could just about see Jack over Sam's shoulder.

"Yeah it's good we get along like this is well" he added.

"Yeah i know" I replied with. "would of been a bit awkward if we are working together for like 8 months and we didn't really like eachother" I explained.

"I know and I mean we have like half an hour breaks in between rehearsals sometimes so I'm sure we can find a way to entertain ourselves" he then winked.

"Yeah I know like we can go grab coffees or like go to the park and eat lunch there" I acted like I didn't know what he was suggesting.

"Yeah just that" he rolled his eyes. I just giggled and began to trace around his tattoos on his arms with my acrylic nails.

"You know how to turn a guy on don't you?" He then winked.

"I mean it just comes naturally to me" I shrugged as a joke. He laughed and lent in for a kiss again. All of this was happening and Jack was still staring at Sam and I.

He's just plain rude to be honest.