Everything Stays

Third and last story from the ancient profile. See ya later. JK I'll be back in five minutes when I start typing up the stories that were in my journal.

Nothing matters if you aren't here. I'll be waiting forever in chains, bleeding out until you came back for me. Years and years can pass, but I will still be here for you. Nothing matters if your warm arms aren't wrapped around me. So I still sit here in pieces until you find me in the labyrinth once more.

You never betray your promises, that I know. I was but a little girl, you my dearest friend. The only person to ever visit me. I know that nothing has changed here since I can't find you. I can't leave my walls, or else I'll fade again. I'm a grown-up now. You said that you'd be back when I'm older to bring me home, right? Have I not aged enough? Was thousands of years not enough? You said that you'd be back in a year, didn't you?

I still have the doll you gave me, I promise. You told me to never lose it and I haven't. You're still out there, surely. You're human just like me you said. But what happened to you? My memory hasn't gone foggy, that I'm sure. You promised that you'd be right back for me to bring me out of my prison. The walls have crumbled, I can finally see out. But I never see you on the horizon.

Please come for me like you promised. I never did anything wrong. I never killed that girl, I never set that village on fire, I never had wings, I never caused any pain, I never did ANYTHING!

They lied. Yes, that's it. I'm not a demon like they said. You know that, right? Right? What happened to loving me forever, Mom? You said you'd be back for me. So why did you never come back? I kept your love in my heart, Mom. You never called me a monster like they did. I wish I could see you again.

Come back for me. Don't leave me like you did before. Don't make me wait another eternity. You promised! You told me to always keep promises. Please keep yours. The guards are gone, Mom. No one will scream at you and kick you down again.

I'm still your baby. I promise. Just don't leave me alone in my prison forever, I couldn't bear it if you died. Please come back for me. Please, please, please...

I can't stop crying when listening to this song so I decided to write. (New note: Lol wut you have feelings? Since when?)