II

I just realised that my Health/Teen Leadership journal is still at school but I need some of the stories in there. UUUUUUUGH it's spring break though. *Whines* Also this video gets me through my life. I use it when doing EVERYTHING. (Currently at 52 minutes. I show no sign of stopping soon.)

Mirrors lined the walls of the claustrophobia-inducing room. The floor and even the ceiling were also adorned with them. They called it the 'Reflection Room.' How fitting. The acrid smell of burning grass lingered in the frigid air. For once, I was thankful they put me in here. The lock and key were lost, but that didn't matter. I could tell by the blazing heat that encompassed this very room earlier that an inferno had rended this land a cemetery. But because of the pigheaded fear of my people, I had been spared. Immortality had its perks I suppose. Other than seeing all my loved ones die many years ago and holding my own daughter's age-scarred corpse, there weren't many cons. Oops, did that get a little intense there? Keep in mind that I'm immortal, not invincible, though. Someone can kill me just as easily as any other runeweaver. It's a blessing and a curse all wrapped up in a tidy blood-spattered bow.