GRADUATION GIFT

AUTHOR: Sorry for the veeeeeerrrrrry slow update of this story. I got railroaded by the other stories I was writing and I never thought this would attract readers. Thank you guys for always supporting my books. I love you all... I am trying to ignore the bad ones hahaha. I also hope you read my completed stories too. Thanks a bunch again. -CurlyTops0817

RAFA

If she liked the car, I have no idea if she likes the cruise. I have not taken her anywhere for vacations since we lost our parents. I was too busy at work and she was too distant and aloof. There are time na iiwasan niya ako or will not talk to me during meals. Sa mga  family gatherings naman that we attend, I would go to my crowd and she will go to our cousins she rather stay with. I always told her that meals togetherare important. We have to eat together at least one meala day. So we decided that we have to be up early for breakfast.

I took a couple of weeks break from the office. My cousin is taking charge while I'm away. Everyone is encouraging me to go for a break since Mom and Dad passed away pero I had to busy myself to understand the business. So when I told them I am taking my sister for a cruise, they all cheered. Sabi ko baka naman pag balik ko wala na akong negosyo. I have tripled the company's asset since I took over. Berry has her sharesin the company so she is as rich as I am. Kaya hindi rin pwede na kung sinu-sino na lang ang magiging boyfriend niya.

What happened the night of her graduation is something I could not shake it off. I have always been thinking about it and it keeps me up most of the time. Kung hindi lang dahil sa breakfast rule namin iiwasan ko siya eh. Hindi muna sana ako uuwi. But I am not one who breaks rules.

" Geena, ready na ba itenerary namin ni September para sa cruise?"

"Sir, yung cruise is for 10 days. May 4 extra days po kayo sa last island. Do you want me to book you to a hotel or kayo na lang bahala?"

"What do you mean ako na bahala?"

"Sir, kasi yung last island niyo is in Maldives eh di ba ayaw niyo pareho sa beach. So baka you want me to book you a flight to anywhere you both like?"

"Sige leave it open. Kami na bahala diyan. Bakit kaya di ko naisip na pareho naming ayaw sa dagat pero cruise ang kinuha kong bakasyon?"

"Ewan ko Sir. Pwede namang i try niyo muna so if both of you still don't like it pwede naman kayong bumaba sir. Just inform the cruise organizers"

"Di talaga ako nag iisip pag ganitong mga rega regalo eh."

"Okay lang yan sir, at least naiisip niyo yung kapatid niyo. Knowing Ma'am September, she will appreciate that. I saw you both grow up di ba?"

"Salamat Geena"

"You're welcome Sir."