I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

AUTHOR: Thank you for the good response to this story. I never thought that this will have a good following. Thank you! Thanak you! Alam niyo na gagawin niyo, please vote, share and comment. I love you guys.

SEPTEMBER

I did not say anything. I sat there crying. He was crying. He was hugging me. And then he stood up. His back to me.

"Please don't cry anymore Berry. I will go. Don't worry, I will not bother you anymore. I'm sorry for putting you in this situation. I love you. I love you both. Don't worry I will always be here should you need me. I won't be far, but I will give you your space."

Then he went out of the balcony that I share with him connecting to his room. I know he did not want the servants to see him cry. When he stepped out of my room, i ran after him.

"Rafa!"

He turned to look at me.

"I love you. I have always loved you."

RAFA

"I love you. I have always loved you."

That was all I needed for her to tell me she loves me. I crossed the space between us in three strides. I gathered her in my arms and kissed her. Oh God this is better than winning anything. Alam mo yung feeling na galing ka sa mahabang biyahe at pagdating mo sa bahay malamig na yung room mo, nakaligo ka na at nagpapahinga na? Ganun ang pakiramdam ko.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I am so happy. Then I remembered.

"Baby, wait. Wait here."

"Huh?"

"Wait here, I'll be back"

Then I kissed her again and again and again until She had to push me away so I could do whatever I wanted to do. She stood there for a couple of minute when I emerged from my room again. I took her hand and kissed her again. The I bended on aone knee and produced a ring from a blue box, I know she recognized it as her Mom's. She began to cry again, and so did I

" Marie September Raquel Sison, I know you have always an Antonio when you joined Me and Dad in this family, but will you agree to be my wife and make you an oficial Antonio already for the rest of your life, will you marry me?"