I NEED YOU BACK

RAFA

Berry and I agreed that Danny will come to visit every weekends. We agreed that it's going to be a trial until they find their own place to stay. He will
Be turning 3 two weeks from now. We also agreed to hire an event coordinator to help in the preparation.

I told Berry that I will be the one paying for the party. Today is the scheduled visit of Danny here at the house. Most of the time Yaya Mercy and his new nanny Evelyn are the ones who come. If Berry will bring Danny then she stays outside. We have not talked yet. Both of us have been putting it off. Mukhang not one of us is brave enough or ready enough to hear what the other has to hear. On my part, I am afraid that she will tell me to go away and do not bother them anymore, besides I really jave no right over Danny being that we are not married making him an illegitimate child.

Ding! Dong!

He's here. I could hear his laughter as he chases after his mother's old dog Woobly. Woobly is a chow chow that became so attached to him. He wanted to bring it to the house of Margot but Margot is allergic to dogs so Woobly stays here.

"Danny, be careful!"

I heard her voice and I froze. She's in the house. I tried to see her from where I stand but the backs of the two maids prevent my view of her.

"Ma'am Berry, namiss namin kayo"

"Namiss ko din kayo."

She answered.

Then Danny saw me

"DADA!"

He started caling me Dada when he was told that I am his Dad.

"Hey Buddy. How are you?"

I scooped him up and he shrieked

"Again! Again!"

I dipped him ad swang him up.

"I missed you."

"Misyu Dada. Go Woobey"

So I let him go again to chase the dog. Oh mem time to face the mom.

"Berry."

"Rafa"

The maids left us.

"Yaya Mercy went to the Doctor for check ip. The nanny went home because she's sick. Margot is allergic to the dog and I would have cancelled today's visit pero he wants to come kaya since wala naman akong ginagawa today, sinamahan ko na baka kasi magka topak the whole day na naman."

"So you will be staying until tonight?"

"I'm afraid so. The event coordinator is also not
Coming today. Can I just stay in my old room para hindi ako sagabal sa inyong dalawa! If you still have my room?"

"Okay. Your room is still there."

"Okay, i think I have to go and retreat there now"

"Okay."

Do something you idot! Stop her or something!

"Berry?"

"Yes?"

"What do you want for lunch?"

Idiot! Bakit yan ang tinanong mo?

SEPTEMBER

"Kahit ano Rafa, okay lang ako."

And he turned his back on me. Galit pa rin kaya siya? I went to my room.